View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2007, 08:03 AM
Jack is scared of the clicker and groups of youths hanging round in groups, both these I put down to his past, but what I find the oddest, is he's scared silly of when he f**ts , especially the loud ones, he jumps up really startled, absolutly terrified of the noise that comes from that end, he then scurrys upstairs and hides for a while, he's not so bad with the silent ones
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2007, 09:44 AM
miillie - boxes

nick - german shepherds

sam - nothing!
goblygouck
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-07-2007, 04:45 AM
My 4 yr old staffy is terrified of thunder, Fireworks, our oven timer, yelling and one of my friends Chihuahua
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-07-2007, 04:03 PM
Our little Asti will not walk over any sort of bridge! When we come to one, however big or small it is I always have to pick her up and walk over it with her in my arms. Little monkey.
DanishPastry
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-07-2007, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
Our little Asti will not walk over any sort of bridge! When we come to one, however big or small it is I always have to pick her up and walk over it with her in my arms. Little monkey.
just as well she is not a rottweiler then

Akita is scared of being at the vets. Especially if I have to leave her there. Also of electric fences.
Lexus isn't scared of anything.
Indy is scared of dogs that stare at her, and big bouncy dogs, if they can't play nice.
Brian
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-07-2007, 06:16 PM
Storm is scared of pigeons, I'm sure this relates back to his experience with an african grey that attacked him when he was a pup.
Nicky1979
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 10:33 AM
Louie isn't keen on fireworks or thunder and as of yesterday we have discovered that he is terrified of motorbikes!!!
OH got his out of the garage & the poor little boy was as far down the other end of the garden shaking like a leaf(very unusual for him he's normally bouncing like Tigger constantly) I can see we have some aversion training to do
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
he's scared silly of when he f**ts , especially the loud ones, he jumps up really startled, absolutly terrified of the noise that comes from that end, he then scurrys upstairs and hides for a while, he's not so bad with the silent ones
It's not the noise he was running from, but the smell.
isis
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2007, 11:07 PM
my chinese crested missy is scared of flies....if there is one in the house and she sees or hears it she runs upstairs and gets under my bed. But if she is outside she will chase them, strange really.
chihuahualover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2007, 11:16 PM
Little Mi Mi is scared of:
*mops
*dale earnhart jr. (its a lifesize poster cut out of the race car driver.)
*anything to do to with water
*ceramic dogs
*mirrors
* The vacuum
*being ALONE
*CERTAIN MEN MAKE HER GET VERY HATEFUL AND AGGRESSIVE!!! (except her daddy)
Other then that, I'd say she'll pick up some new fears on the way. We ALL do...Im just as scared of water as she is, only water that I cant see the bottom.
Page 9 of 29 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 > Last »