View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 06:27 PM
I think its disgraceful that they can tout tickets like that but I guess its supply and demand

Got my email confirming it was indeed a real purchase I made !! LOL
Jfk
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-10-2010, 07:35 PM
I've just spent 11 hours, 1 computer, 1 iPhone 1 landline and one friend doing exactly the same and not even a sniff of a ticket . Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh. Well done those that made it bet it will be great.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by Jfk View Post
I've just spent 11 hours, 1 computer, 1 iPhone 1 landline and one friend doing exactly the same and not even a sniff of a ticket . Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh. Well done those that made it bet it will be great.
I've just gone straight on to ents24 and bought 2 tickets for the Tuesday showing in Sunderland? Surely you must be able to get some tickets from somewhere?!
Jfk
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-10-2010, 08:34 PM
I only tried the agents recommended on tt website as they are saying they are the only official tickets. Bought some dodgy ones in the past and now it's once bitten twice shy. Friends up north have managed to get tickets it seems that wembley is a nightmare. I'm going to try in a couple of days in the hope they release some more.
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-10-2010, 10:44 PM
i have mine so excited
it took my friend 6 hours trying on various sites and on the phone to get them but we got them for manchester one of the extra dates they added

im lucky as well that the stadium is 5/10 mins from my house so i might just be able to hear them every night

( also the friends im going with, we are all members of the st john ambulance and we provide first aid cover at citys ground for football matches so its fingers crossed from all of us they want us for the concerts aswell .... if they do we will be there every night even if i have to use my holidays at work to do it )
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2010, 08:05 AM
Originally Posted by jols View Post
Two tickets for the wembly show on ebay for

£1020.00..13 bids 3 hours to go.

Would any of you guys sell yours if someone offered you £1000?
No - because Sid and I are so looking forward to going, it is rare that we get time to do this sort of thing as we don't get many days off together. It will be so special, we are going to stay overnight and make a real treat of it all. The concert will be awesome and as it's for my 40th - all that means more to me than money.

Originally Posted by Jfk View Post
Try Ticketline again - I tried numerous times and was going to give up, but got through around 4.00ish yesterday afternoon. Just keep lots of windows open on your PC and keep trying. Good luck

I just went on Ebay to nosey and there are 2 tickets for Wembley with 12 bids on them, 40minutes to go and are at £2050!!!!
daveabster
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-10-2010, 09:22 AM
I would never sell my tickets to profit.unfortunately because people want to make a quick buck they buy as many tickets as they can.it means the average person struggles to get one and the prices then hike up.you only have to look on ebay as its already awash.makes my blood boil grrr. For those who think it is expensive I disagree. I can easy spend same money on a night out with meal etc. this will be amazing. You only have to see the dvd of last tour. It costs them millions because they want to do best show. Will they make a profit? Yes but they do more than the blood sucking touts.
Rant over!!
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2010, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by daveabster View Post
I would never sell my tickets to profit.unfortunately because people want to make a quick buck they buy as many tickets as they can.it means the average person struggles to get one and the prices then hike up.you only have to look on ebay as its already awash.makes my blood boil grrr. For those who think it is expensive I disagree. I can easy spend same money on a night out with meal etc. this will be amazing. You only have to see the dvd of last tour. It costs them millions because they want to do best show. Will they make a profit? Yes but they do more than the blood sucking touts.
Rant over!!
I agree its real frustrating there are people that just want to get a ticket to go and enjoy the show and they cant because of other peoples greed for money
Jadey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-11-2010, 01:59 PM
Me, my mum and my aunty were all trying and i couldnt get through but my mum rang at 9:30 to say to stop trying she'd managed to get tickets

So we're going to manchester on the 3rd June i cant wait Apparently good seats as well but i've never been to this stadium before so i wouldnt have a clue!

Well done everyone who got tickets!
I looked on ebay at 9:05 and there were already 6 tickets on for the date i wanted to go to!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3