Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2016, 05:26 AM

Daily thread, Wednesday ,June 29

Morning all
Fell asleep early, had a sleeper and woke up suddenly at 12am...the bedroom light was on?? It was off when I went to bed, don't know what's gone on....it is a dimmer switch and I couldn't turn it off properly
Nothing doing today...chemo day for me, havetols Steve I may see him if I sit on the doorstep....I am not a good stalker, I amtoo lazy lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2016, 06:19 AM
Good Morning Griff and all who follow. Haven't caught up with yesterday's thread yet but hope all is well with everyone. Good luck with your chemo Griff, hope you do not feel too bad.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-06-2016, 06:20 AM
Got up early this morning so as not to miss a parcel delivery. Seems a bit odd now but when I used to work for BT this was the normal time I got up.
Ordered a new power unit for this computer as at the moment getting it to power up takes several attempts, usually ending up by switching it on and off on the power unit itself.
Weather wise I don't think the sun has got out of bed yet as the sky is a light grey and rain forecast for later on.
so have a good day and don't do anything norty
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2016, 07:12 AM
Morning all and those to follow. Griff that was the time I was up with Tyto. He hasn't been since so fingers crossed it may have been the weather. It does this to him sometimes. Hope the chemo goes well for you. Can't be good having to go through it each time. Hope your parcel turns up early tumbellyweed as it is can be a pain waiting for the delivery to come. I can never seem to get on when waiting for one. Must away and do stuff. Have a good morning everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2016, 08:15 AM
Good morning everyone

Sorry you didn't sleep too well Griff and hope you don't feel too ill with the chemo today.

Hope your cold hasn't got worse Moyra.

Poor Tyto hope he is better today and it was only a one off due to the weather.

Sunny spells at the moment but was cooler when out with Teazle. Washing done and out to dry, bed changed and with the help of Barry the mattress has been turned. Other than a bit of gardening nothing planned for today.
Hope all two and four legged are feeling well today.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2016, 08:23 AM
Morning
I hope all goes well griff, I will be thinking of you.
Hope you are feeling well today Moyra. Brenda hope you get your "stuff" done!
The weather here is atrocious, that horrible fine drizzle and quite windy. Its Brians birthday today but I don't think we will be doing much
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2016, 08:52 AM
Morning Moyra
Brenda, hope Tyto is o.k now
Sue, could you come do my garden??
Nippy, wish Brian a very happy birthday from me please, hope the weather picks up a bit
The chemo isn't too bad, it is better now it is tablets and at home...don't get me wrong, the hospital staff are awesome but being there 6 hours at a time and sometimes people not wanting to talk to you it gets a bit boring...plus having to leave the dogs and having to get in taxis etc. I am o.k for the first hour or so with the tablets and then nausea starts and that's it then for the day, however, there are people a lot worse off than me and at the moment well for today at least Lol i am very very happy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2016, 09:07 AM
Morning griff and all who have followed and those still to follow.
griff hope the chemo doesn't make you feel to under the weather.
Hope Tyto's tummy stays well now.
Enjoy the gardening Sue.
Happy birthday to Brian Nippy Jen. I think I heard we have the rain to come from the S/W. Hope it brightens up soon for you.

Dillon and I been for our stroll getting humid again out there. It is looking doubtful weather wise.
Not much on today just housework and brush Dillon through not in that order though.
Hope everyone is well today and all our four legged friends.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2016, 09:13 AM
Lynn, can we have some of your humidness please?
right here goes the tale from last night.....i am scared!!!!! i watched that thing on channel 1 about the paranormal stuff, took my sleeper and went to bed, the bedroom light was OFF, i fell asleep after about 15 minutes and i woke suddenly at just past midnight.....the bedroom light was ON, i got up to turn it off and it wouldn't turn off, took me about 2 minutes to get it to go off, it is a dimmer switch...anyhooo, i thought my dad must have come in to turn my tv down or off, i have asked my mum, it wasn't her, taken me until now to get hold of my dad and it wasn't him!!! i am bl**dy frit to death now Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2016, 10:07 AM
Hi everyone, got to see my doctor this morning, what a difference to last week. He is going to do a letter for me to the Council Housing Department. Has prescribed a different antibiotic and some special skin steroid cream, so hopefully I may get somewhere now.

Happy birthday to Brian Nippy Jen, hope he has a lovely day.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »