Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2004, 10:58 AM

kids talk

come on now share the funniest thing your child has ever said ..mine has to be my 11 year old footie star child who wants to play for Man U ...whilst watching a recent game he studied the kits very carefully as Man U were playing away from home he finally sorted out who was who then looked up and asked me who the man in black played for ahhhhhh bless thats the ref mate :smt115
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2004, 12:22 PM
oh no :smt009 am I the only one with a daft child ....paranoid here :smt010
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

12-05-2004, 01:21 PM
lol,
er,
thinks,
er,
er,
er...
Well as we kids I used to say daft and funny things if thas any consolation! (cant remb them tho!)
looby
Dogsey Junior

12-05-2004, 01:56 PM
Erm inca …sorry no kids but how about this for embarrassing….. ops: ops:

When I was young (11/12) dad and I were watching the news when the word lesbians was mentioned.

Being an innocent I didn’t know what this meant and asked my dad, without so much as a flinch or blink of an eye my dad said it was someone whom read a lot (librarian).

He obviously didn’t want to explain.

Years later when I knew what it did mean I asked my dad why he didn’t just say ask your mother.

I could have asked someone in a library if they were a lesbian in my innocence. :smt003 :smt003

Feel free to laugh

moo
Dogsey Senior

12-05-2004, 02:14 PM

just think if you do have kids you'll be able to do the same thing
Daft Brush
Dogsey Junior

12-05-2004, 04:54 PM
Older brother and mother sat in a posh caf one day.

Mum orders a pot of tea for her and a coke for my bros.

Bros shouts at mum,"You're embarassing me pouring that milk straight into the tea pot!"

Mom replies, "No son. It is you that is embarassing me shouting at me not to pour the milk into the tea pot, when actually I was only pouring on the boiling water!"

:smt047
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

12-05-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by looby

I could have asked someone in a library if they were a lesbian in my innocence. :smt003 :smt003

Feel free to laugh

lol or worse said... (innocently) "my dad says that all librarians are lesbians"

l
o
l
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-05-2004, 11:09 AM
How about my brother,

1. When he was 16 he worked with me for our dad. I worked in the office and he worked in the store room any way I went to the toilet one day which involves walking thru the stores and saw my bro working, when I came back from the loo my bro wasnt there so I went in the office. Anway 2 minutes later I heard the outside door open and then I heard my bro shout boo. Then there was a knock at the door and a Sales rep walk in and said "Yon man out there is he right in the head?" I asked why and he said that my bro had jumped out of a carboard box in his boxer shouting boo. My bro thought it was me!!

2. After my bro got married he went to buy himself some trainers for the first time. When he brought them home his wife looked at them on his feet and said they are massive what size are they and my bro says "13, although I only take a 10, but these where in the sale and they fit" It turns out he had them on with the tissue still inside them.

eRaze
Administrator
Male 

13-05-2004, 11:12 AM
lol - awww I like families
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2004, 03:16 PM
took my 8 year old shopping to buy his dad's birthday presents last week and told him that he really must keep it a secret and not even tell him we went shopping as we were going to make daddy think he was getting nothing. As the second child of four he was thrilled to be a part of this big adult secret and vowed to keep it a secret. 2 hours later daddy comes in the door. Daddy says "hi Jack" Jack says "Hi daddy' Daddy says 'had a good day Jack' Jack says 'yes daddy I had lots of fun and we didnt buy you any presents' DUH!!!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >