View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rubythebeagle
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Hmmmmmmmm well we are getting towards the end of half term at the moment so i am VERY tempted to say dogs

Children it is though, children are what the world is all about, they are the future, civilisation dictates that children are above animals in everyway.

That said dogs can make a home, they are always loyal and loving.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2010, 06:39 PM
Dogs. I work with children.
I could bear never having had children, but I couldn`t imagine life without my dogs. Walking other people`s dogs just isn`t the same.
I have childless frends who own dogs, and they seem quite content. I have dogless friends with children who seem.... pretty stressed actually.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2010, 06:42 PM
I'm of the age now where I can say, "been there done that, got the grand-children"

So now I would rather have dogs thank you very much
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2010, 07:00 PM
Oh, easy one for me! Dogs. Dogs. Dogs. Every time, thank you very much.
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2010, 07:20 PM
Ok, I think there has been a bit of a missunderstanding ref some of my comments, ok, all of my comments.

I appologise if my comments upset/offended people on here, dispite what you may feel, I really didn't intend to.

The screaming sh** machine etc comment wasn't meant to be taken quite so seriously, I know I failed to put across that I wasn't beeing quite serious. I thought that by adding smilies to following posts, I'd have made it a bit clearer, though, again I seem to have failed there, so again I appologise. However, it is a quite accurate discription of the babies I've met recently lol.

Beeing honist.

I don't mind older kids, arround 5 + is my preference. But I don't want any, which is why I said as long as I can give them back or something to that effect. I'm not at all interested in babies, apart from beeing annoyed when one individual or another has a screaming fit, I don't really feel anything towards them. Again, no offence meant to those with babies.
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Dogs! Don't want children, they just get on my nerves.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
i dont hate children, dont even really dislike them. i love little babies and love the smell and the cry of a newborn baby but i know i couldnt have one of my own.

i will just come right out and say it. MI too selfish to have children of my own.
At 18, you are entitled to be so...its awfully young to be so certain on something, the futre and life has a funny way of setting things down for us, that we would never have thought we would do.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by tokiayla View Post
Easy for me....dogs.
Can't bear kids. Haven't got the time or the patience for them. Most of my friends have young children and the more time I spend with them, the more I know why I don't want any. I don't mind if I end up the 'sad old spinster living alone with her dogs' (so say my sisters!).
I always find these statements a bit ironic, people who hate , cant stand to loathe kids and babies, seem to have forgotten, they were one themselves once!!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by rubythebeagle View Post
Hmmmmmmmm well we are getting towards the end of half term at the moment so i am VERY tempted to say dogs

Children it is though, children are what the world is all about, they are the future, civilisation dictates that children are above animals in everyway.

That said dogs can make a home, they are always loyal and loving.
Not in my life, they're not, and never will be.
johnderondon
Almost a Veteran
Male 

18-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Children scare me.

(I bit myself once, as a child)
Page 7 of 25 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »