Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Is this the romanian princess! Mmmm.
dreamaday
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Romanian princess - all sounds like it was fun!
feel a bit silly for being suckered but then not been on here that much! ah well.
Skyesmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2011, 09:56 PM
Can't believe i got suckered into this one how very embarrassing I remember the romanian princess and the rock star too!!!

Jann xx
Lovesgsds
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2011, 11:20 PM
You lot are great

I got to page 13 thinking this is appalling (chuckling a little along the way at SB 'Jeez' sorry but that sharp tongue does make me smile!) then looked at the 'new rehomed picture and then went back to page 5 to look at the first picture as I thought the rugs were the same, (they weren't but looked very similar but maybe they only sell the same kind of rug where proud mummy lives, hmm or maybe they are in the same house just different rooms ) they weren't but something still bugged me, I carried on reading feeling proudmummy was digging a bit too deep, wish I'd come to last page and read!!

It is sad that someone has to use the way some poor dogs are treated to get some attention for themselves

Sounds like I missed out on some cracking stories! xx
Mazza
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2011, 01:59 AM
I was initially so upset at the thought of this dog locked in a bedroom but I became suspicious when within hours she had bought him..bathed him..been to the vets with him and walked him after saying previously she dare not excercise him. Then she claims she got her 'friends partner' to sort the other two dogs out all in a day?.. It would take wonder woman to achieve that in a such a short time...her halo was just a tad too shiny... some people have an odd way of getting their kicks out of life!!!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 06:38 AM
Still can't find this bloomin' romanian princess or rockstar!

Although the pro who trained dogs in Oz, arabic and other places was quite an interesting read...
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 07:16 AM
Proudmummy, if you are reading this, it's not very kind to get people genuinely upset and disturbed over dogs in trouble.

You don't have to make up big stories to get people to like you - why not simply write about normal things and enjoy your dogs (if you have any, I am not even clear about that now) and maybe consider professional counselling?

I'm serious. Counselling can help when you have problems in relating to people and many many people go for counselling every year.

Wys
x
rueben
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2011, 07:18 AM
This could make a good tv series if all the fantisises can be found.- Must confess haven't followed all of it. It hasn't bothered me but sorry if anyone else has been upset. I don't feel sorry for her. She's a weirdo who's been having a ball.
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 07:59 AM
Originally Posted by Wysiwyg View Post
Proudmummy, if you are reading this, it's not very kind to get people genuinely upset and disturbed over dogs in trouble.

You don't have to make up big stories to get people to like you - why not simply write about normal things and enjoy your dogs (if you have any, I am not even clear about that now) and maybe consider professional counselling?

I'm serious. Counselling can help when you have problems in relating to people and many many people go for counselling every year.

Wys
x
I agree. It must be a very sad life to lead if a person has to resort to lying to get attention and friendship.

Maybe a trip to your doctors to talk about your obvious problems would help you? There are people who can help you.
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 08:16 AM
I think it's discusting! Must admit, started to feel she was a bit too good to be true, but wanted to help just incase she wasn't. Wasting my time like that!

What a sad person. Get a life. Wierdo. Maybe you'll be sectioned one day soon.

Karma will get you! Especially for using such a sensitive topic as dog cruelty. Harsh, sorry, but true, I hope it gets you bad, though I kind of guess it will.
Closed Thread
Page 22 of 24 « First < 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 >