Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nantgwyn
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-02-2014, 12:49 PM

Vinny hob-nobbing it with royalty

We and vinny set off up to the forestry around here which borders on one of Prince Charles's residences (llwwynywormwood) . In the distance The white house on the hill is charles's house

And how did the lovely hound perform around royaly????????? Did he Bow ?? Did he curtsy?

He rolled in Fox crap. My fault , usually im on the ball where fox crap is concerned and i have been able to notice the signs with his little sniffing and preparing to roll and have been able to pull him away . This time i must have been on the watch for MI5 agents in the trees or something as i turned around seen him rolling in it

At least somebody was happy about it tho. Ive never seen anybody so proud to be in charge of a hose pipe even if he doesnt look like it

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2014, 01:25 PM
You should have popped in for a spot of lunch Lovely pics of Vinny enjoying a bit of the royal estate, too bad he let you down big time with the fox poop, but then, dogs will be dogs
nantgwyn
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-02-2014, 01:37 PM
i dont mind bathing him afterwards its the stench in the car on the way back that kills me . Imagine explaining that to the insurance

"Uh , Ye , the dog stank of fox crap in the boot and i was gagging while driving and then i hit a telephone post"
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2014, 03:30 PM
Used to keep black bin liners in my car when I had a Cavvy who loved to roll in rotting cuttlefish on the beach. Cavvy in binliner (head out) and held on daughter's lap til we got home!

My daughter would walk along warning her 'roll in that you you are NOT getting in the car!' empty threat of course!

Tried dunking her in the sea to get most of it off but that just resulted in more of it dripping everywhere lol!

They look so sweet but can be so disgusting!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-02-2014, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by nantgwyn View Post
i dont mind bathing him afterwards its the stench in the car on the way back that kills me . Imagine explaining that to the insurance

"Uh , Ye , the dog stank of fox crap in the boot and i was gagging while driving and then i hit a telephone post"
I am not laughing - honestly I am not...
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Not only does Vinny hob nob with Royalty He also has his own personal groomer awaiting his return Gorgeous wee boy and I love Vinny
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2014, 05:11 PM
What a beautiful dog! Is he a Great Pyrenees/Labrador mix? Great pics, too. That little kid is adorable
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

09-02-2014, 06:20 PM
Great photos - love your dog!
nantgwyn
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
What a beautiful dog! Is he a Great Pyrenees/Labrador mix? Great pics, too. That little kid is adorable
we were told he was a Mastine/pointer but the pouind in spain gauged that by his appearence when they had him at 2 months

ive looked around and this he might be something to do with a akbash . The curly tail and face are quite similar . hes only 9ish months old so it might b to early to guess

this is a pic of a akbash i found that looks a bit like him