Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
Aww He is welcome, they do look great , so he is looking after them and it shows. Thank him for sharing the pics too xxx
Thanks....you've made his day
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 09:04 AM
I'm usually incredibly squeamish and girlie about snakes, but they are lovely looking! I agree with moonstone, he's obviously a very responsible lad
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 09:41 AM
I'm not really a fan of snakes, but your ones are beautiful and look so healthy!! I esp like Tango!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
I'm usually incredibly squeamish and girlie about snakes, but they are lovely looking! I agree with moonstone, he's obviously a very responsible lad
Thanks...with all his problems it's nice to see him when handling them.....he wants to work with BIG CATS and has a work experience coming up in October to do that for two weeks, here's hoping he doesn't try to get them round his neck
Originally Posted by petticoat74 View Post
I'm not really a fan of snakes, but your ones are beautiful and look so healthy!! I esp like Tango!!
Tango is soooooooo beautiful, I love Flake too but she has PINK eyes, and they sort of make her look menacing...but she isn't
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2