Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2004, 04:48 AM

Hi :)

My name is Barbara and I'm new to mastiffs. I watched a Presa for a 1 1/2 years and became interested in mastiffs because of him. I currently have a mastiff mix, and a mixed dog of some sort that I won't be mentioning again because he kills squirells, birds, muskrats and anything else he can get his ferrel teeth into. He's my husbands dog and I have been unable to civilize the thing I'm getting a neo/ab in a few weeks

I love talking to people on the internet about dogs because everyone I know HATES to talk about dogs

My interests are very varied, but talking dogs is a main one. It's nice to meet everyone

This is Tigger and I after a run on the beach. A really BAD picture of me but Tigger looks pretty good. I'm not sure if this is showing up so I'll post more pics of Tigger when I get this photo posting down

Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-04-2004, 02:45 PM
Hi Barbara

Your dog reminds me of a Great Dane a friend of mine has. Very georgeous and you look nice too.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

13-04-2004, 02:53 PM
Barrrrrrrrrrrrrbaraaaaaaa!

Sorry it's taken me ages to reply to your post but have been up half the night lol!

Tigger (and you!) look fantastic! (I loaded the image url into a browser) I think it's not displaying here because the 'upgrade' to the forum doesn't allow long image paths, but I think it should be fixed pretty soon!

Hopefully when the pic thing is sorted you can post ux squillions of pix!

Good to see u here *hugs*

Admin
Administrator
Polite Discourse Male 

13-04-2004, 07:33 PM
Hi Barbara

We think we may have located the reason that is causing your picture not to display. Last night we upgraded this forum to the latest specification, however one of the modifications were that images could only be displayed if they ended with an image format such as '.jpg' or '.gif' etc. The image URL you have tried to post doesn't end in such an extension - therefore it does not display. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this because it is a security precaution.

Hopefully image storing websites like Shutterfly will change their practises in light of these new measures that will affect almost all of the latest forums.

Hope this helps!
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2004, 06:23 AM
I will load my pictures up somewhere else. Shutterfly distorts pictures anyway I noticed.

I'm not really sure what Tigger is. The shelter I got him from said probably bullmastiff x apbt, but I've heard OEM/apbt. Who knows, he's a great dog though
my_boy_sonny
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-04-2004, 06:02 PM
Hi there I am just back from New York - was there on hols. When I was in central park I saw a boxer and I went mad cause I was missing my baby - it was amazing.

Love sam and sonny xx
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2004, 02:43 AM
I hope you had a good time in NY But how can you not? Do you have family here, or was it just a vacation?
my_boy_sonny
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-04-2004, 09:49 AM
We were just on holiday but I had a fab time - we definetly want to visit again.

Love sam and sonny