Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2022, 08:37 AM

Chilly Friday 4th March 2022

Morning all. Yep slightly chilly here. But Kelly would like that as she likes chilli. Kelly have you tried those support things that you can get to help with bunions? Not sure if they work? Grey and overcast here this morning. Hope the sun will shine for any one further afield from here. Did I say training went well yesterday. It did. Puppy coming along nicely. Have a good day peeps.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-03-2022, 10:09 AM
Did Sue mention today is our golden wedding? yes 50 years where did the time go? seems like only yesteday we were getting married
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2022, 10:18 AM
Congratulations to both of you. It would have been my 50th last year but hey ho. Things changed. Have a lovely day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2022, 11:38 AM
I do like chilli Brenda...I love a bit of heat!!! Brenda, I was born with bunions... it's a hereditary trait I my family, they are only correctable with surgery sadly, my nan had hers done and didn't have a great experience, mum had hers done private and she said it was fine....my consultant says no surgery unless I am going to die so I just have to leave them alone...most of the time they are o.k but other times, they decide to remind me they are there.
Dad's still shuffling around, I told him to go to the hospital...nope, suggested accupuncture....nope, I give up
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2022, 12:06 PM
Good afternoon all.

Mucky, murky and horrible here. Drizzly rain all morning. Light fog and chilly.

Dave not feeling great so our short, short walk this morning. Data sim card picked up from Argos and now to wait for the email to say the tablet is in at Currys. That will wait until tomorrow though.

Many Congratulations Barry and Sue. Enjoy the day x
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2022, 12:50 PM
Happy anniversary to you both Barry and Sue...... hope you have a great day, are you doing anything?
Chris, hope Dave feels better soon xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2022, 01:33 PM
Afternoon everyone. Wet here.

I have bunions griff got them when older decided not to have mine done saw a friend go through the operation and decided no thanks.
Took painkillers when they played up but as the years have gone on they have settled down do have to be careful not to buy slim fit shoes though.
Glad the training is going well brenda.
Happy Anniversary Sue and Barry.
Hope Dave feels better soon Chris.

I have spent 3 hours at a local collection facility sorting through bags of donated clothes for the Ukraine. My gosh you would have to see to believe the amount of stuff donated.
Tins of food packets of food nappies baby stuff dog food, deodorants, shampoo, soft toys for children books for children toys for children you name it if somebody needs something it will be there.
There is at least one other collection I know of fairly local in Downham Market and of course all the world.

Keep safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2022, 02:40 PM
Lynn, the thing that amazes me is, no matter how little people have, they will still give to those in need. Mum donated £50 to the appeal and gift aided it so it came to about £62 and the government has said it will match the donations pound for pound
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2022, 04:40 PM
It was amazing griff. Brand new pair of Ugg boots, beautiful coats for adults and children, baby clothes some brand new.
Some were leaving cash donations.
We bought some bits and have donated to a Bernese charity to help with food for breeders caught up in the nightmare.
When needed it is surprising what people will do and donate to help.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2022, 06:44 PM
There's a lot of nastiness in the world but I think it is outweighed by goodness