Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-07-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally Posted by Bon
Beautiful picture Mini.
The lady responsible for breeding two of the bitches in the photograph.. (both went on to produced champions dogs of their own) was one of the founder mothers of the breed of Miniature Schnauzers in this county.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

06-07-2004, 01:35 PM
Fab pix Mini!

it worked!!!
Carole
Supervisor

06-07-2004, 08:14 PM
Nice pictures of Amy. Whats wrong with her heart?
Meg
Supervisor

06-07-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by carole
Nice pictures of Amy. Whats wrong with her heart?
Hi Carol Three years ago on a routine visit to the vet Amy was diagnosed with a grade 2 murmur. I was stunned having had no indication of any problems. It is now a grade three murmur and monitored regularly. There are I understand various causes for HMs in dogs and the vet was not sure what caused Amy's. She does not have any medication at this time, both the vet and myself are reluctant to start any drugs unless absolutely necessary, most drugs have side effects which require even more drugs to sort out. I saw this in my own sister who had heart problems. Amy walks on average two miles every day at her own pace. She is fed on Burns and some meat and veg and has never had tipbits, as you can see from the picture she is slim and looks quite fit for an old lady. When she shows signs of needing help (slight cough/tiredness) the vet will start medication. I will not stop her doing the things she loves and hope when I lose her forever it will be when she is running through the fields I understand your dog has a HM too? It may not be for the same reason as Amy's, I do hope your dog is able to cope with it as well as Amy does
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2004, 05:44 AM
I see more pictures now, they are all beautiful! I love the one that kept getting reposted in the responses. Great pics minihaha!
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

07-07-2004, 06:48 AM
What a gorgeouse dog Amy is Mini
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2