Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
You cannot tell by looking at a dog what it's health problems are even vets can't do it without talking and examining a dog so her dogs could well have problems that you could not diagnose. Many chi's have knee problems btw
Oh I beg your pardon then - I wasn't just on about Chi's - dogs in general. And if that RC had problems it obviously wouldn't have been furiously moving around trying to get out of the buggy it was in
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2011, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Oh I beg your pardon then - I wasn't just on about Chi's - dogs in general. And if that RC had problems it obviously wouldn't have been furiously moving around trying to get out of the buggy it was in
Of course it may have done that, I've had dogs that need absolute rest just trying to calm them down enough is a huge problem. Dogs don't always know what is best for them.

The point is we shouldn't be judging people without all the facts.
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2011, 02:18 PM
How do you know they were perfectly able? They could well have been in the pram for a genuine reason. Seems a bit odd to have 2 in a pram while the others walk, most who don't want their little darlings on the floor wouldn't allow any on the floor. It could even be something such as the 2 in the pram not getting on with the others and her rotating who's in there so all the dogs got to go out without her having to go backwards and forwards.

I'd have used a pram for Shadow the last 2 years of his life had he been small enough and willing to be in one. He couldn't walk far and it meant his favourite places were off limits as he'd never have made it there and back. Shorter walks are an option in cases like that but if you don't drive it means you never go anywhere different and if you don't live near anywhere you can let the dog off...well it's stuck on leash.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3