Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2008, 10:51 AM

Wainwright's kibble

Just wondering what you guys think of the above? A friend of mine feeds it to her GSD. I have only seen it for sale at PAH and the net.

Thanks.
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2008, 11:02 AM
It's meant to be good, similar to JWB but cheaper. It's pets at homes own brand. I'm sure someone who feeds it will be along soon
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by Fred&Mya'smum View Post
It's meant to be good, similar to JWB but cheaper. It's pets at homes own brand. I'm sure someone who feeds it will be along soon
Ahhh, thanks for that xxxx
mad_molly2
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-10-2008, 05:25 PM
I have one staffy cross that will eat anything and one that is the fussiest mare going. In the year and a bit that i've had her, I have tried loads of different foods, from the cheaper ones like Wagg to the not so cheap JWB. All of the ones i've tried (wet and dry), she has turned her nose up at or eaten them half heartedly and hardly ever had she eaten a full meal.

3 months or so ago, a member of staff in pah suggested trying wainwrights (she would, as its a pah own brand!) As I had nothing to lose, I gave it a go.

I feed the kibble mixed with their wet food in tubs and I can honestly say that since i've been feeding it, i've not had ANY wasted! Both dogs are sat waiting at breakfast and dinner time as they know whats coming! They both absolutely love it.
artemis
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Hi!
Have fed Wainwrights and the dogs loved it for a while! Have since changed to "Harringtons", I buy mine at Tesco, but available online. It is wheat , dairy and soya free and has no artificial colours or flavours in it. My lot love it, especially the fact that the kibble is small! They all look great on it. Last week it was half price. Even better!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Thanks all xxx

Originally Posted by artemis View Post
Hi!
Have fed Wainwrights and the dogs loved it for a while! Have since changed to "Harringtons", I buy mine at Tesco, but available online. It is wheat , dairy and soya free and has no artificial colours or flavours in it. My lot love it, especially the fact that the kibble is small! They all look great on it. Last week it was half price. Even better!
Wonder if it is still on offer. Sounds good xxx
arctic.wolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-10-2008, 06:19 AM
I feed it to Talli, he has the Adult Salmon and Potato it's about £29 for the large size bag. His skin is a lot better since he has been fed on this.

madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2008, 08:04 AM
Wainwrights is a very good food.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2008, 11:22 PM
Thanks everyone xx

Originally Posted by arctic.wolf View Post
I feed it to Talli, he has the Adult Salmon and Potato it's about £29 for the large size bag. His skin is a lot better since he has been fed on this.

Good to hear he is feeling better xxxxx
mandydog
Dogsey Junior
Male 

28-10-2008, 07:52 AM
Could someone please tell me what % meat is in it? Does it contain animal derivatives?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >