Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

18-12-2008, 10:41 AM
Enjoy your new home Bear.
Cuddles to you Kel I know you and Maddy will miss Bear, though the cats are probably lined up saying hurrah.
Do keep us updated.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-12-2008, 11:05 AM
Awwww, that brought a tear to my eye..... Bear, you are one lucky boy, you are going to have a daddy all to yourself, and I am sure you will still see your foster mum and doggy family as often as you like.

Enjoy your new life little boy, you deserve it.

XXXXXX
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Thanks everyone, just wanted to let you all know he's settling in well and only cried a wee bit. He's being a good boy on the lead which I was worried about as I thought he might have went backover and tried to take advantage but he hasn't at all. He was crying when I left yesterday so going to leave them to it til he settles and realises he lives there now and is not coming back home with me before I visit again. Tonight my dad has said he is much more settled and has laid by the fire snoozing all evening.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Well Bear, I am so glad to hear that you have found your forever home and will be near to Kel. Keep us all informed of how you are doing, I am sure you have forgotten all about the bad times now. Kel has done a marvellous job of introducing you to a better life and has shown you what a loving home and proper care is. Be happy.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 11:15 PM
Bear thanks you for all your help too June, couldn't have done it without you. x
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2008, 11:18 PM
I love happy endings!!!!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2008, 04:44 PM
Good luck Bear, not that I think you will need it as you are off to a lovely home with Kel's dad. In fact I think she's the one we need to worry about, she will miss you.xx
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2008, 04:47 PM
aaww bear hope that sofa is keeping you in the style to which you have become accustomed,

Maddy will come and visit lots as she loves u too !!! xx
we want lots of pics of you still bear xxxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2