View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 07:17 AM
I have been sitting here ...putting myself into those poor dogs shoes....

I can just imagain what is going through thier heads....pure mental torture.(in the boys minds)

And as for Holly...I imagin her thinking.....''wait boys wait...all's that good is worth waiting for Patience is a virtue.''
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 08:18 AM
Oh My.......Are you sure you havn't got Chewbacca hidden in the cupboard?
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 09:18 AM
OMG that would completely do my head in, what a mare!!!

Heavens, the hormones in your house must be tangible! I don't envy you either
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 09:25 AM
Oh, Shona, I know this so well! My Tiani has come into season (early) and my boy is getting to that stage now. Really need it over Christmas!!!! I am thinking that my "stud" may be getting neutered
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
That said Fingal sounds and acts just like that towards Skye if Skye's had his hair brushed
That`s exactly how Noah sounds if i`m doing anything to the other two... brushing, clipping, bathing, nails. Drives me crackers..

Rather you than me Shona
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I have been sitting here ...putting myself into those poor dogs shoes....

I can just imagain what is going through thier heads....pure mental torture.(in the boys minds)

And as for Holly...I imagin her thinking.....''wait boys wait...all's that good is worth waiting for Patience is a virtue.''
You hit the nail on the head...its mental torture for the boys, as much as the noise drives me mad, I have to remember its worse for them than it is for me, I have to try really hard after a few days not to get narky with them,

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Oh My.......Are you sure you havn't got Chewbacca hidden in the cupboard?
lol I think I could live with Chewy....

Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
OMG that would completely do my head in, what a mare!!!

Heavens, the hormones in your house must be tangible! I don't envy you either
you can smell the testorsterone from the garden lol

Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
Oh, Shona, I know this so well! My Tiani has come into season (early) and my boy is getting to that stage now. Really need it over Christmas!!!! I am thinking that my "stud" may be getting neutered
my two bitches are due in season one right after the other, so if I didnt get one of them the jag this would go on for weeks

Originally Posted by janie View Post
That`s exactly how Noah sounds if i`m doing anything to the other two... brushing, clipping, bathing, nails. Drives me crackers..

Rather you than me Shona
lol@ Noah... silly sod
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 10:22 AM
OMG!! I don't envy you that at all.... but you sounded so calm "Kaos, stop it!" I would have been on the floor, pulling my hair out....
So glad my girl is speyed... though my boys do enjoy their bouts of the ole rodeo... but have learnt the hard way not to involve the duchess in this norty game
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
OMG!! I don't envy you that at all.... but you sounded so calm "Kaos, stop it!" I would have been on the floor, pulling my hair out....
So glad my girl is speyed... though my boys do enjoy their bouts of the ole rodeo... but have learnt the hard way not to involve the duchess in this norty game
lol @ the ole rodeo
I dont know how much longer the calm will last, the thing is, I never really get het up or stressy with the dogs, so if I did just now it would just triple there stress even more and would make them even more strung out and edgy..
though the thought of getting some sedative from the vet today is tempting.... even if I take it myself lol

I did run downstair at 4.00am this morning and shout at them, which was horrid of me, Kaos hid his head at the side of the cage all worried, vinnie ran round the room in a fit of terror...
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I did run downstair at 4.00am this morning and shout at them, which was horrid of me, Kaos hid his head at the side of the cage all worried, vinnie ran round the room in a fit of terror...
We all know you are a cruel, dog-beater Shona!!!! LOL

You have more patience than me - I'd be booking a cruise for one for a few weeks and let Dougie cope with it!! (he's got broad enough shoulders!!!)
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 02:12 PM
Ahh dear.....I'm very lucky, my entire male doesn't stress at all about bitches in season.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >