View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2008, 01:57 PM
Brilliant news this is what we want. They should be made accountable.....at last
Elaine x
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-12-2008, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Thanks for the information Jada

For those who can't get these stations..(like me)
Look at the link posted by Jada, there is a 'catch up' facility, at the bottom of the page it says...

http://www.s4c.co.uk/bydarbedwar/e_index.shtml

...so we should be able to select from the menu and view the programme once it has been screened..
Yes, thanks Mini, I'll try that and see if it works, could be useful on other stuff too

Edit:-
Just tried it and it said "Please try the alternative viewing option below" and of course there is no 'alternative viewing option' is there GGRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I wish these IT people would actually check out what they are writing before putting messages like that on.
jada
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-12-2008, 07:43 PM
You should be able to watch it on line with this link - and theres subtitles if you click on the little owl at the bottom of the screen

http://www.s4c.co.uk/clic/e_level2.s...s_id=315133547
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by jada View Post
You should be able to watch it on line with this link - and theres subtitles if you click on the little owl at the bottom of the screen

http://www.s4c.co.uk/clic/e_level2.s...s_id=315133547
Well that didn't work either, it seemed like something was being downloaded to me but then the red screen just showed an exclamation mark. Clicking on 'alternative viewing option' put up the Windows Real Player screen which eventually told me the link was invalid whatever that means.
jada
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-12-2008, 08:53 PM
Thats odd because its opens OK on my PC
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-12-2008, 11:42 PM
I managed to get the programme ok, it will be available to view for ten days. To get English subtitles click on the little owl icon.

The second part is on next week showing dogs on a puppy farm kept in terrible conditions .
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the link Mini.

I've just watched this and I have to say that I am shocked to hear that the Welsh assembly subsidizes farmers to diversify into puppy farming. Even if they keep the dogs in good conditions they obviously consider them as just the same as any other type of livestock and treat them purely as a source of income. No wonder Wales has such a bad reputation for puppy farming!

Yet again this program highlights just how misinformed most people are about the right way to go about getting a puppy. We really need another hard hitting documentary that will show the right way to do it alongside the pitfalls of getting it wrong!

J
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-12-2008, 10:40 AM
I can't find where this is on at all tomorrow and didn't notice it last week...can anyone help? x
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-12-2008, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by pendlewolf View Post
I can't find where this is on at all tomorrow and didn't notice it last week...can anyone help? x
Hi Pendlwolf Please read posts 1/5/16
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-12-2008, 10:46 AM
got it sorry should have re read earlier posts...the Pets 4 us by us is terrible... My friend got 3 puppies from there all seriously ill I told her not to go back for another but they wouldn't give her money back only credit note!!!!!!!!!!
So after £3000 spent(wish I had that money to throw away) and a bit of a telling off from me never mind her hubby she gave up and let me help her find a good breeder and now has a beuatiful Saint Bernard bitch...Why did she go in the first place to them- She didn't want to wait...If you don't put the footwork in then you don't get the right breeder for you, If you can't wait then please help dogs in rescue they need it...Just my two penneth! x
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >