View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 04:02 PM
LOL Fred, that's some serious kit that you've got there to keep you busy !!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-06-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by maplecottage
LOL Fred, that's some serious kit that you've got there to keep you busy !!
yes but a big problem to keep clean
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-06-2005, 09:47 PM
Probably the coffee table i made couple of years ago.Still quite proud of it and all made with proper mortice & tennon joins,nice waxed finish with hardwood edging.Also the CD/video/DVD stands i made in the same style so everything would match.
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Steve, come on, photo please, would love to see the table.
NatalieS
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-06-2005, 10:37 PM
Oh my god, another interior design buff - how fortunate for me!! I've just decided to set up a business doing exactly that, but first i'm going to do our house as a show piece (the OH is really impressed at that thought!). That is if I can stay off DW long enough to get anything done. Will take some pics!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

21-06-2005, 11:30 PM
I used to have to fave things say used to because they are in damn boxes put away!!

I only have these small pics there were used by the estate agent when we sold the house so sorry they are small!

I love the hanging vase on the wall which I thought was very stylish!

And this is another vase I kindof liked (I really love the hanging lights-which you cant see in the pic btw - they were handed painted to bronze effect... guess by who? )

The flower work and garden pots/plants were all courtesy of MIL
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Courtmeadow2.JPG
Views:	158
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	558   Click image for larger version

Name:	Courtmeadow7.JPG
Views:	159
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	559  
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-06-2005, 02:01 AM
The large bookcase. Photos taken just after it was built - about 10 years ago. The wood has mellowed since then. Also now have one of my large needlepoints on the 'blank' wall.

maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2005, 07:01 AM
Originally Posted by eRaze
I used to have to fave things say used to because they are in damn boxes put away!!

I only have these small pics there were used by the estate agent when we sold the house so sorry they are small!

I love the hanging vase on the wall which I thought was very stylish!

And this is another vase I kindof liked (I really love the hanging lights-which you cant see in the pic btw - they were handed painted to bronze effect... guess by who? )

The flower work and garden pots/plants were all courtesy of MIL
Azz these are really fabulous! Love the wall vase too - haven't seen them in the UK before (had them back home though) and they are definitely tres chic They're are also a great way to freshen up a bathroom too. Well done you guys and MiL too

Sounds like you are a dab hand at diy Azz -
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2005, 07:04 AM
Originally Posted by Shadowboxer
The large bookcase. Photos taken just after it was built - about 10 years ago. The wood has mellowed since then. Also now have one of my large needlepoints on the 'blank' wall.

SB, nothing says serious about books than this This is soooo great. MY OH would be so envious - that's his dream, to have a library. Love oak - stunning! I'm guessing you've probably read every book on the shelves
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2005, 07:10 AM
Originally Posted by NatalieS
Oh my god, another interior design buff - how fortunate for me!! I've just decided to set up a business doing exactly that, but first i'm going to do our house as a show piece (the OH is really impressed at that thought!). That is if I can stay off DW long enough to get anything done. Will take some pics!
Hi NatalieS

Glad to meet you - congratulations on your pending business Hmmm OH's are always impressed at the thought of parting with cash Like how you are approaching it, doing your own home first speaks in volumes.

We're still along way off, as you can see, haven't painted yet and our focus this month is to get the garden designed and up and running, then the painting will come.

Looking forward to seeing your photos!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >