View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 05:47 PM
Jackie, I feel so useless...all I can offer is a hug and all the positive vines I can muster. xxxxxx
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Oh Jackie - so devastating for you both. I am so sorry. What a roller coaster of emotions for you both.

Helena - what a lovely post - everything I would say if I could be as eloquent as that.

John sounds such marvellous support and you can be there for each other.

It is so hard for you, but she is a fighter - she has come this far and the vets will not give up until they have got everything right for her.

I had pancreatitis myself about 10 years ago and it is the most painful thing ever, so I sympathise with your poor baby - no wonder she is feeling so rotten.

Look after yourselves. You know we are all rooting for you.
((Hugs))
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 06:26 PM
At least the complication has come from a pre-exisiting condition rather than from the pancreatitis getting worse. Now all they need to do is to sort the fits out while she recovers from the other. I am sending every hug my body can squeeze out of Fudge.....I wish I was nearer.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Really sorry to hear she has had another fit.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Awww hun, I wish I could say something to make you feel better. She is a strong one and will fight this.
(((hugs))) to you and John and sending positive vibes to your Princess xxx
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Jackie, I feel so useless...all I can offer is a hug and all the positive vines I can muster. xxxxxx
Originally Posted by RRmum View Post
Oh Jackie - so devastating for you both. I am so sorry. What a roller coaster of emotions for you both.

Helena - what a lovely post - everything I would say if I could be as eloquent as that.

John sounds such marvellous support and you can be there for each other.

It is so hard for you, but she is a fighter - she has come this far and the vets will not give up until they have got everything right for her.

I had pancreatitis myself about 10 years ago and it is the most painful thing ever, so I sympathise with your poor baby - no wonder she is feeling so rotten.

Look after yourselves. You know we are all rooting for you.
((Hugs))
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
At least the complication has come from a pre-exisiting condition rather than from the pancreatitis getting worse. Now all they need to do is to sort the fits out while she recovers from the other. I am sending every hug my body can squeeze out of Fudge.....I wish I was nearer.
Thanks everyone. I went up again at 6:30 and she was laid on her bed but awake and alert and 'our Cassie'. I took her out the back of the vets for a walk with her lead in one hand and her drip in the other. She looked so much brighter and more herself. I'm ever so pleased I went back today and didn't wait til tomorrow. She was even putting her paw over her face and rubbing her face on her blanket like she does at home. I know it's early days but my baby was definitely back tonight. She even tried to get out through reception as if to say 'it's this way home mam' . I can't tell you how relieved I am. Just keep all those fantastic Dogsey well wishes coming for us. She wasn't happy that I was leaving her there but she went back into her kennel and laid down on her blanket again so seemed quite settled. Now if they can only get her eating and some epilepsy meds into her, we're on the right track. Thanks again to you all and especially Aitches lovely post xxxxxJ
Skyesmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Keep checking back for some good news

Collies are made of real tough stuff
All our Thoughts and Prayers are with you

Lots of (((((Hugs)))))

Jann
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Really sorry to hear she has had another fit.
Thanks Dawnxx

Originally Posted by Skyesmum View Post
Keep checking back for some good news

Collies are made of real tough stuff
All our Thoughts and Prayers are with you

Lots of (((((Hugs)))))

Jann
Thanks Jann, indeed they are xxx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 06:46 PM
That's really good news hun, so pleased Cassie was feeling better and you were able to take her for a little walk

Sending loads more healing vibes to Cassie and loads more Collie kisses and wags winging their way to her from Jack

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Cassie

(((HUGS)))
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-03-2009, 06:49 PM
I am so pleased to hear she is brighter. You must feel so relieved and John will be happier too.
I hope you both get a better nights sleep tonight.
Loads more (((Hugs))) and positive coming your way. Xx
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 06:52 PM
more healing vibes, hope cassie is completely her own wee gorgeous self very soon !!!!
Page 15 of 35 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 > Last »