Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ebrcknrdg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-05-2007, 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
I've yet to see a hound cross with small ears, all 'puggles' have large ears. I think it highly unlikely she has beagle in her. Minnie's 'breeders' seem quite certain it's a chi dad.
Becky

Phew! Thought we would have to explain to Minnie who her real dad was then
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 08:50 AM
In all honesty that's something you're never really going to know! Just enjoy her as is, regardless as to who her parents really are lol!
She's a doll!
Becky
ebrcknrdg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-05-2007, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
In all honesty that's something you're never really going to know! Just enjoy her as is, regardless as to who her parents really are lol!
She's a doll!
Becky
Well i am more convinced she is crossed with a chi due to her size, ive seen chi's bigger than her so im guessing thats where she gets it from! Of course we love her whatever she is crossed with Just wish id been more aware when we got her, ive learnt alot from these forums and admit i was one of the niave ones then, so thank you
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 09:34 AM
What a hard one this is, have studies it for ages, can see Beagle possibilities in her face though and colourings/markings, give up and just enjoy her as she is so so sos so gorgeous, want her, so give her hugs and kisses from me what a pretty girl she is, xx
ebrcknrdg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by petebren View Post
What a hard one this is, have studies it for ages, can see Beagle possibilities in her face though and colourings/markings, give up and just enjoy her as she is so so sos so gorgeous, want her, so give her hugs and kisses from me what a pretty girl she is, xx
Her colourings could have come from a black chi and obvious JRT markings (tan and white)??? Three in the litter were tri colour and three were mainly tan (and some white) I dont know if this proves anything?

Minnie is at the front (being nosey as always) on the left if you couldnt tell?!

I still think she is too small for a Beagle though
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 09:56 AM
Definately chi, would not say beagle at all. Pups heads are very round like a chi's. As I said though, don't worry just love her as is!
Becky
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2