View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2013, 08:29 PM

Are we supposed to feel sorry for them?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

Do they have no shame?! Happily having those pitiful excuse for kennels shown in a national newspaper!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2013, 08:35 PM
Don't look like she has cleaned for a while
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2013, 08:41 PM
Two pregnant schnauzers, The bride, who was one of the first in the country to successfully breed the ‘snoodle’ - a cross between a poodle and a miniature schnauzer....bully for her! No more than a mini puppy farm!
IceCody
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-10-2013, 08:50 PM
I donīt understand. Were the dogs kept in the outhouses that are shown in the pictures?
If that woman kept her dogs and pregnant dogs at that, in that condition, wouldnīt it be likely that someone simply took the dogs to get them out of that situation?

I understand that some dogs are kennel dogs and live happy lives in their kennels but those are not kennels. They look like old outhouses and seem about as clean as ones as well.
BlueJay
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2013, 09:07 PM
This is what one of the schnauzers looked like beforehand... either before it was stolen, or before they decided to have it groomed for the news perhaps?

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2013, 09:08 PM
Those poor dogs
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2013, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by IceCody View Post
I donīt understand. Were the dogs kept in the outhouses that are shown in the pictures?
If that woman kept her dogs and pregnant dogs at that, in that condition, wouldnīt it be likely that someone simply took the dogs to get them out of that situation?

I understand that some dogs are kennel dogs and live happy lives in their kennels but those are not kennels. They look like old outhouses and seem about as clean as ones as well.
I hope someone has liberated them from that squalor rather than stolen them for profit. The gaul of them to play the victim! The RSPCA should be investigating her!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2013, 09:34 PM
My dogs live in outside kennels, but they are not imprisoned behind mesh, they are kept spotless with clean shavings down and I'd be shamed if they looked like that
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
This is what one of the schnauzers looked like beforehand... either before it was stolen, or before they decided to have it groomed for the news perhaps?

They've got some seriously low morals...and the bloody cheek to play the victims card! Wonder how many litters she has churned out of those poor dogs in those disgusting conditions. They deserve everything they get!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Hope they have been rescued, I would think they have actually because it has been timed so exactly right
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >