Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2019, 05:22 AM

Morning Friday 5th July. (19).

Good morning everyone up at the crack of dawn again. Dillon this morning something in the garden that shouldn't be so he needed to get out and see it off, after getting me up at 2.45 to lie outside.
It was hot 23.5 in the bungalow still and that was leaving the patio door open on a crack so some cool air could get in the lounge, bathroom window open and door left open and bedroom window open to.
Dogs next door quiet though for a change so he must be home.

Feels already like it will be another hot one today. Not much on here except waiting for shopping delivery and a Zooplus delivery for Dillon. Gorden home later today.

Harvey lovely to see you. Glad Xena and Bruno have settled in well. Hope you are feeling better to. Has treatment started yet ?
griff glad you had a nice day at Steve's.
Chris so glad Dave is on the mend and so quickly. Glad he is taking it easy though, will fatty foods always upset him now do you think ?
Sue hope you are enjoying your rest from decorating and not overdoing it in other things.

Thank you for all the lovely remarks re: Dillon. Having a phone chat with one of the osteopath/physio ladies today they both replied very quickly to my emails last night.
Harvey Dillon is on a host of supplements costs us a fortune.
Green lipped mussel, cbd capsule we take them to. Turmeric capsule with black pepper we also take them, joint aid with dogs muscle maintenance, and something started this week an oil with loads of different concoctions fatty acids all different types with sea buckthorn which helps with inflammation also. With that lot inside him I do think that is why he is still going strong even with all his orthopedic issues and why we have managed not to use the prescription meds as of yet although the vet does allow me to have some in the cupboard incase he has a bad day where he needs one now and then which is rare. Must remember to order some more the last few now out of date.
As you say Chris he gets all his needs so we can never say he has not had a fighting chance against all his issues.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Enjoy your day everyone.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2019, 05:23 AM
Good morning everyone, I trust you and your four legged friends are all well, have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2019, 05:52 AM
Morning Moyra I beat you to it this morning. I was up so early.
Not sure where it is though.

Already warm here.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2019, 07:45 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope you both have a good day

Good news for Dillon so hopefully whatever happens now to him can be managed with medication and a lot of tic

Overcast here at the moment but still warm

Hope all are well

Have a good day and say safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-07-2019, 09:35 AM
morn all

My photo of the moon

still nice and sunny here so not dong much
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2019, 09:38 AM
I found my lost lens this morning and so phoned the opticians and put a stop on the order for a new lens. She still had my glasses there so I went down with the lens and she refitted it for free. I hope it will stay in now. I told her Steve thought that it was bad workmanship as nearly four hundred pounds for a pair of glasses and the lens falls out after a couple of months was not on. Still all's well that ends well.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-07-2019, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Harvey lovely to see you. Glad Xena and Bruno have settled in well. Hope you are feeling better to. Has treatment started yet ?

Thanks, the first 'chemo' session is on Monday, I'm not looking forward to it, the 'consent' form I had to sign listed 19 possible side effects, only one the the consultant did not tick was the one which said "You may not get pregnant or be able to have children"
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2019, 11:34 AM
Afternoon Harvey good luck for Monday.
Phew that's a relief you can't get pregnant. On a more serious note I wish you all the best and hope the side effects are not to bad or better still non existent.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I beat you to it this morning. I was up so early.
Not sure where it is though.

It's still there I posted to it just now.

Moyra - Glad you found the lens

Sue - You are right about the strawberries, next year you'll have loads. Ours are 2 or 3 years and some will come out this year.

Barry - That photo looks like something NASA used to put out when they were doing their moon shots.

Very hot here today, we have to take Bruno in for the second of his vaccinations at 6pm so I think we'll do the walkies after that when hopefully it's a tad cooler.

Greetings to all who follow, bye for now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-07-2019, 11:40 AM
Thank you Lynn. He did say that not everybody gets all of them. We'll see, I probably won't be feeling like looking in here on Monday 'tho.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >