View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-02-2007, 03:40 PM
which is all that counts him getting the right home in which he is happy and loved.
spot
Dogsey Veteran

10-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by Adele4dan View Post
Thanks for all your nice comments, Im sure you all realise I have not made this decision lightly.
Yeah it has only been a week but I am sensible enough to see this will not work, why prolong it and let Tim get even more attached. I hoped I could help this little guy because he is great but we are just not the right household for him. Im sure now Tim will find a suitable home where the owners are right for him,because the centre will know more about him now, im going to write a full profile of everything iv have learnt about him this week, so im sure that will help. It would be selfish of me to try to keep him.

'spot' I have certainly not given up on/or slated rescue dogs. I met lots of great dogs at the centre and would take them all if I had a massive house and no job to go to! I really am passionate about helping Staffords I love them dearly, even if I cant directly help by rehoming I will try to help in other ways .
Sorry I didnt mean to imply that you had slated rescue dogs, just that it could turn into a 'oh I had a resuce and it did this' sort of thread which can lead to people thinking all rescues are problem dogs. You've made the decision and writing a profile will certainly help, I do that for all my fosters going to new homes. I have 6 rescue dogs of my own so rather partial.

There are certainly plenty of staffies in rescue so Im sure there is one for you and good for you for trying to help.
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Your not a bad person adele, i for 1 know exactly how you feel, you have done the right thing

I felt just like you when i had to take tia back but she is in a brilliant home now
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 09:42 PM
i dont think ur a bad person i think in your heart ul do whats best for all concerned . im so sorry things have not worked out
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3