View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
boyboy
New Member!
Male 

08-03-2011, 05:13 PM
I'm not saying it's easy to be calm and positive all the time - esp with a 'problem' dog.. gosh I KNOW... I have a fearful collie who toegther we are working on getting her better. If I have an angry moment with her.. it feels 'good' right at tha split second.. me all powerful etc.. but I FEEL ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL AFTERWARDS AND I VOW NEVER TO GET ANGRY OR FIRM WITH HER AGAIN. She does not know better right now and it is my job to help her. How Milan can stand there and watch the fear on those dogs faces (episodes well listed above) compounded by their original fear of whatever it is - is truly inexcusable. He is a bully and there are no two ways about it.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2011, 05:15 PM
The only way CM would be near my dogs is if they had a hold of him by the throat!
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2011, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
The only way CM would be near my dogs is if they had a hold of him by the throat!
LOL the only way he would be near my dog is if *I* had him by the throat. My dog would probably be slinking away.
Newfies2
New Member!
Female 

08-04-2011, 10:59 AM
Definitely not
lilyben
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-04-2011, 11:46 AM
yes i would ,he gets results and to be honest ive never seen a dog whos scared of him after hes worked with them,although we obviously only see the situations that have turned out well on his programmes,karen
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
LOL the only way he would be near my dog is if *I* had him by the throat. My dog would probably be slinking away.
hmm could I have him with one of his special collars on, every time he looks at my dogs I will choke him to the floor
Then when he finally submits to me I will let Mia jump all over him so he learns that she is the boss and he stops trying to domonate her
Pawsitive
New Member!
Female 

08-04-2011, 08:22 PM
I love some of these comments, funniest thing I've read in a long time

In answer to the OP's question and to sound like a chav: Hell to the NO.
Lou SA
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-04-2011, 09:20 PM
Good laugh reading some of these posts!

In answer to the question. I would never let him near any of my 8 dogs. No never, not in a million years!

However when my kids were young (have all flown the nest now) probably would have let him loose of them..... little bu@ggers - if he could have caught them....... Lol!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by lilyben View Post
yes i would ,he gets results and to be honest ive never seen a dog whos scared of him after hes worked with them,although we obviously only see the situations that have turned out well on his programmes,karen
Watch it with the sound off.
If you still can`t see the true story, this is a good quiz..
http://www.ttlntl.co.uk/3/bodylangquiz.htm
Promethean
Dogsey Junior
Male 

19-04-2011, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by lilyben View Post
I've seen many episodes in which dogs are shying away from his hands after he has hit them. And all indications from the body language suggests they are scared. Including Daddy.
Page 29 of 32 « First < 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 >