Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by Moli
I would have called him an a...hole too, ignorant pig!!!!
I'd of ripped him a new one, then showed him my new found creativity
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2005, 10:40 PM
omg how dare he speak to you like that, and how dare your boss not support you!!!
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by abbymum
My boss knows that I will always speak my mind he said he is surprised that I didnt smack him one he says I shouldnt lose my temper but if anything comes of this I know he will back me up. I told the bloke if he ever came into my work place and spoke to me like that again that I would happily give him the nose job he needed and that he should take his racists comments and stick them I told him I wasnt IRA but that I came fully equiped with the Irish temper he really didnt know what to say.
Beautifully put
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2005, 10:48 PM
omg thats terrible! i work as a waitress too, some customers really do make my blood boil. altho im havin more trouble with the bar staff than anything at the mo
abbymum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-03-2005, 10:50 PM
It just took me by surprise when I came over here first I had it all the time it just hasnt happened in a while.
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2005, 10:52 PM
i dont think customers have any right to be so rude! i would have given him a piece of my mind
abbymum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-03-2005, 11:10 PM
I just think yesterday I should have stayed in bed I was ill and there was no chance of phoning in sick not on mothers day loads of really drunk men and then this man just a bad day luckily I dont get too many of them.
Jenny I cant believe your bar staff are still behaving like they are wont your manager do anything about it if not go over his/ her head called your area manager and if you have no joy phone head office did you say you are in TGI if your manager wont give you the no. I will get it for you.
Mary
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2005, 11:42 PM
abbymum, I think you gave that T***er the best and only response you should have. Good for you for saying what you did. He should have never spoken to you like that, what an idiot. Hope it didn't get you down for too long. Comments like that can be really hurtfull, but you always have to look at what inbreed they are comming from and it makes you feel slightly better...No one with any sense or half a brain would act like that to a nice person. There are alot of idiots out there and they are all a**holes.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2005, 11:56 PM
HI Mary

I agree - well done you for sticking up for yourself.

I used to waitress and with all thre groping, rudeness and arrogance of people makes you quite shocked.

I used to work in a cafe that scatered for all edinburgh courts and it was always full of lawyers - I had a horrible run in with one day and terrible thing but a whole pot of coffee got spilt all over his paperwork, pinstriped suit and laptop - Butterfingers !!!

Needless to say I no longer waitress !!! but what satisfaction !! HA HA

dani
abbymum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-03-2005, 12:06 AM
Its a shame how things just slip out of your fingers They do say never p**s your waitress off I have to say I would never deliberatly spill something on them its much more fun to say you got the chef to add his own special flavouring to something they have just finished even though you havent they dont know
Mary
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >