View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2016, 05:42 PM
Glad Mem got away ok LG. I appreciated the lie in this morning. Good evening to you and Harvey, take care as I am going to pull the plug on this machine. My e-mail programme has gone up the creek again and I have to resort to using the virgin system which is not straight forward. Have a good evening all. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2016, 06:04 PM
Hm is that maracas? It was OK but tesco has changed the ingredients so not as nice. Maybe older mikkies? Looking forward to Toot and kum in later. Watching chaser now. Ttfn.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-10-2016, 06:13 PM
Zen was in Cloud Cuckoo Land this afternoon, we did manage most of the exercises, but not as well as she has done them, in fact she is now behind some of the dogs who she was well ahead of only a couple of weeks ago, so I expect it to go badly wrong next week, it will be an extremely pleasant surprise if I am wrong, but preparing for an Embarrassing Episode. Keshi is still in season, so I suspect she is stopping Zen from coming into season until she has finished, and its like having an unexploded bomb walking alongside of me
It is a shame, because once she's had her season and calmed down she will be very bored indeed having to stay in the Silver Class,and so will I come to that.
It has been a beautiful afternoon here, as LG says.Hoping the Mem's trip to Wales goes well and she gets all the shopping done with her mother and has a couple of days relaxing as well.
I've got some lambs tails simmering on the hob, meat nearly off them now, and will add veg, herbs and barley etc tomorrow once I've taken the bones and gristle out, it'll be lovely at lunchtime when I've been out with the girls half the morning.
How lovely Casey is, eh Harvey. He's really come into his own now he has a secure environment and I am sure Lara will be the same very soon once she has got over the excitement of living in a proper family home with people who actually care.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-10-2016, 07:35 PM
Just lost another post - I've had it with this blerdy site - it keeps saying I'm not logged on when I am and is refusing to transmit my posts. Saying I don't have permission to proceed or some such.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-10-2016, 07:36 PM
Well - it just accepted that one - but in truth I've neither the time nor the inclination to keep repeating posts. This is the third time in 24 hours.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2016, 08:15 PM
Hi
Geez not much reading today
Hope everyone is ok and had a good dayThanks MOYRA and SUE for the lovely commentsam in stitches at you TWIXwill remember that next time
LG,are you having a few problems there babeComes with age you know,it'll happen to us allHave a wee lie down yeah?
TW,well done to the girlies:lol
Had a very busy day,got loads done in my house and mum's.Sister is arriving late tomorrow nightIt'll be good to have her home.
Was heading down to mum's earlier.Was a bit of a tight squeeze with another car at the entrance to her estate and I went up on the kerb.Only just scrapped the alloy wheelShall have it repaired before Conor gets back on Friday,he'll never know.What am I like,it's 2 days old!!Well these things happen and on the grand scale of things it's hardly a disaster.It can be fixed.
Need coffee.Be back in 2
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-10-2016, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Well - it just accepted that one - but in truth I've neither the time nor the inclination to keep repeating posts. This is the third time in 24 hours.
Sounds like you may have been 'infected' with some 'orrible virus thingy, not nice, maybe get your friendly computer lady to have a look.

We had Sarah here on Friday and she found a few 'bugs' and also cleared all my 'caches' (Whatever they are )
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2016, 08:23 PM
No GRIFF?Hope she's ok and my wee Twinnie MANDY has been quiet too
Just having a cuppa and a double deckeryears since I had one of them
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-10-2016, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Well these things happen and on the grand scale of things it's hardly a disaster.It can be fixed.
Some academic bloke once told me that statistically you are just as likely to 'prang' your car on the first day you drive it as you are on the thousand'th day.

It's nothing, keep smiling Mind you it might be a good idea to get it fixed before hubby comes home
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-10-2016, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
How lovely Casey is, eh Harvey. He's really come into his own now he has a secure environment and I am sure Lara will be the same very soon once she has got over the excitement of living in a proper family home with people who actually care.
Thank you June, comming from you that means a lot. People might think we had put him through an intensive trainning programme but actualy all we have done is apply a consistent, fair, and loving regime. He is never alone, he has a good walk everyday, and he gets to meet many dogs and humans, plus of course he is now (I hope) beginning to know (deep down) that his dinner will be handed out at 7pm every day
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >