Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

09-04-2007, 09:23 PM

Sootie - GSD X - 8 months - F

Sootie is a beautiful Collie cross German shepherd. She came to Wiccaweys as a puppy, and was rehomed. Sadly for Sootie, due to a change in the family situation, she came back to Wiccaweys

Sootie has a very loving and gentle personality, and once she get to know you, she forms a very close bond. She is a very intelligent girl and learns very quickly, she would love to go on to do some kind of obedience training, she would really enjoy this, as she loves to please!

To start with Sootie can be a bit unsure of new people, but it doesn't take long to win her over, normally just a small treat will do!

She gets on well with other dogs, and loves to play.

Sootie is a really lovely girl and she would love a home where more of her fantastic personality can come out.

Sootie is on foster in Oxfordshire.

If you feel you can offer Sootie the home she deserves, please telephone us on: 07905 203254 (please note we only accept enquiries for dogs by telephone - we like to have a chat with you!)

*All Wiccaweys dogs are vaccinated, neutered where appropriate, microchipped, flea-treated and wormed before leaving for their new homes.
*All dogs are carefully assessed within a home environment, no Wiccaweys dog is kennelled.
*All potential new Guardians are required to fill in an adoption application form and a homecheck will be carried out.
*All successful new Guardians are required to sign
an adoption contract.
*Lifetime advice, commitment and support to rehomed dogs and their new Guardians.
*Help and advice is available to all.
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

18-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Sootie has had a few enquiries. Fingers crossed one of them pans out and she finds her forever home soon
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Fingers crossed here - Sootie is beautiful.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 10:13 PM
someone on here not long ago posted about looking for a collie GSD x. I can`t remember who but i will try my hardest....

I found the thread. it was "kathsykes1959". maybe a pm about Sootie?
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Sootie has foumd her forever home
Closed Thread