Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Last Chance Animal Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

13-07-2006, 07:52 PM

Wind

Wind, what a delightful wee soul he is.

Wind is a colliex, his approximately 1 year, so still a puppy. He is very friendly, full of life as puppies should, gets on great with other dogs and is good with children. We recommend children about 6 years plus, only because is full of life and may knock little ones over.

Wind is looking for a loving active home, where he can run around and play, Wind would happily live with another dog, or on his own, as long as he gets loads of love and attention, as he is a very affectionate boy and thrives on it.

Wind is up to date with all his vaccinations, received flea and worm treatment, he is neutered, ID Chipped and comes with 6 weeks free insurance.
Alan Ierston
New Member!
Male 

16-09-2006, 12:56 PM
Hi Adrian I am the Midlands fundraisier for Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, I cover six counties, and are in need of dogs from puppies and up to the age of three. we are currently obtaining rescue dogs from Souhern Ireland. GO to www.hearing-dogs.co.uk then contact me.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2007, 12:10 PM
any news yet
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2007, 08:23 PM
can we have an update please