View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2016, 05:59 PM
Spoke to Steve about the temp metal shed outside and he gave me a load of agro so said I would speak to Colin about it! Oh how he drives me mad, Good night all, God bless.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2016, 06:22 PM
Moyra, why oh why did you even mention it, now he won't shut up giving you grief till you abandon the idea. Keep your mouth shut and do what YOU want, YOUR life, YOUR house and YOUR money.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2016, 06:32 PM
Good evening everyone, hope poorly doggies and mums feel better soon.

Moyra I cancelled Sammys appointment today, have managed to avoid neutered dogs for over a week. Like me you always seem to feel the cold, I got a pair of fleece lined leggings, you can get them on Amazon or Ebay and they are brilliant, they even fit under my trousers. Can't believe how warm they are. Also if I'm feeling the cold I put on a fleece dressing gown over my clothes so I can throw it off quickly if someone comes to the door and sometimes wear my hat indoors too

Nice weather here again today, a bit cold but sunny.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-03-2016, 09:10 PM
Good evening all
First a quick update on Casey - Went to the vets, had to help him get his back legs up into the car. He was good. The 'nasty' causing all the grief is called Streptococcus Canis one of the Beta haemolytic streptococcae family.

So from today we are switching from Marfloquin 80mg to Noroclav 500mg he will have it in tablet form tomorrow but had the injection today. The sample fluid was sent on Thursday but results only came back yesterday, shame the weekend got in the way.

So it's all fingers and toes crossed for the old boy
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-03-2016, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by 1cutedog View Post
sometimes wear my hat indoors too
Believe it or not I sometimes wear my woolly hat indoors as well. Wife thinks I'm bonkers but it's a great way to keep heat in your body and we hardly ever have visitors so what's the harm
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-03-2016, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
and I've thought on what Harvey said, and told him I've decided NOT to have another cooker hood. So he's fine with that
Most of our cooking is done in the oven or the microwave. OH mainly just cooks the veg / potatoes on the hob so that doesn't create any smells.

I just feel a hood is something that would only be useful if you were creating five course dinners for ten or more people. That ain't gonna happen in this house
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-03-2016, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Beth rang the plans have gone up on the council website for the barn conversion and 3 new dwellings and access road today by our neighbour. Fingers crossed now no objections.
I assume the new houses will not be too close to you and I think you said the access road will be of benefit to you. So let's hope it goes how you want it.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-03-2016, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Hopefully Colin will agree with you Moyra and permission will be given so your life is a lot easier.
Harvey hope Casey was good at the vets for you.
IMHO she doesn't need 'permission' I would say just do it.

Yes considering he was hopping around on three legs and probably in some pain the old boy was very good at the vets, even when the vet took him away for a blood sample he went without fuss.

We are just hoping and praying the new A/B's do the trick and he returns to the loopy, loveable, lump that we've all come to love.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2016, 09:39 PM
I agree Lynn, if it is what you want....fingers crossed for you
Harvey, that's what Deags is on at the moment noroclav....big pink things they are...probably tiny for Casey lol
I am in bed already....everyone has had medicine and the right medicine has gone to the correct recipient, I shall say goodnight to you all as I can feel myself drifting off
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2016, 09:42 PM
Harvey....it was me that suggested permission be sought... From the council, that way no comment could be made that it would need to come down , where I live we have to ask permission for a shed...well all sorts of stuff really
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >