Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 06:47 PM

Lovely pressie for Cassie...

Had a lovely surprise at work today. The 2 lads that work for me had a pressie under the tree for me and as tomorrow's my last day til the 2nd, they wanted me to open it today.
It was a lovely doggy hamper for Cassie with posh biscuits from a place called the Dog Deli. There are 4 different bags of biscuits, venison and cranberry/beef and garlic/chicken, brown rice, and seaweed and a lamb one. All that plus a lovely rubber toy that smells of mint. It was all packaged up in a lovely wicker basket. How sweet was that? They put so much thought into it.
I let them open their pressies as well. Got them both big tins of Fox's biscuits and a hot wheels car each LOL They've been playing with those cars all day at work like a couple of 5 year olds
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 06:50 PM
How lovely is that?.... and in a hamper too!
Just shows how much Cassie is loved by everyone, mind you I reckon it's because you are lovely too.
Lucky Cassie
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 06:51 PM
That made me smile......boys eh
It was very thoughtful though to get Cassie such lovely presents. She will enjoy munching that lot.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
How lovely is that?.... and in a hamper too!
Just shows how much Cassie is loved by everyone, mind you I reckon it's because you are lovely too.
Lucky Cassie
Awwww.thanks hun It's fab. She luuuuuuves those biscuits too! Bless them, they're good lads really.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Awwww thats so sweet. Bet it meant more to you than if they'd bought something just for you!!!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Awwww.thanks hun It's fab. She luuuuuuves those biscuits too! Bless them, they're good lads really.
Or it could be those homemade chocolate fudge cakes you take in for them all the time!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
That made me smile......boys eh
It was very thoughtful though to get Cassie such lovely presents. She will enjoy munching that lot.
LOL, definitely. It was very thoughtful. They're only young lads so didn't expect anything

Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Awwww thats so sweet. Bet it meant more to you than if they'd bought something just for you!!!
It was really nice A and yes it did mean more to me that they bought something for Cassie. Just shows how much thought they put into it. I guess I must be ok as a boss eh?
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 08:49 PM
That was very thoughtful of them, what a kind gift Shoes they knwo how much you care about her and how much they think of you
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 08:52 PM
Very thoughtful J
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Or it could be those homemade chocolate fudge cakes you take in for them all the time!
LOL could be. I took one in yesterday Becky LOL

Originally Posted by Toby View Post
That was very thoughtful of them, what a kind gift Shoes they knwo how much you care about her and how much they think of you
Thanks Janet. I was really touched.