View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 08:46 PM
excuse the mess.....I had to move her cage to mop under it, the box for the tree and stuff.....im trying to do the xmas deccys just now....lol

Here it is for those who wonder what having an in season bitch along with a male in the house...

its distressing to say the least...
http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q...cture003-2.flv
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 09:12 PM
Gosh, I feel so sorry for all of you. Is it any better if you put them in different rooms (e.g. you sit upstairs with the boys) or does that just make them worse?

Seriously, if Dougie can look after Teagan & Holly, you're welcome to bring the boys and stay with us for a few days.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Do you think I need to bring that wee tart Toro round to cheer the boys up lol x
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Gosh, I feel so sorry for all of you. Is it any better if you put them in different rooms (e.g. you sit upstairs with the boys) or does that just make them worse?

Seriously, if Dougie can look after Teagan & Holly, you're welcome to bring the boys and stay with us for a few days.
If I put them in another room they get frantic, they tend to be calmer in the room beside her, dont get me wrong its not like that all the time, they are a bit calmer now, will take another short vid, but you do get a spell of that about once or twice an hour..

When Gordon put them out in the hall today kaos decided no door would stop him...
lucky gordon heard him munching on the door
Dougies working away all week so Im here on my own with the dogs,
Normaly I would send Holly down to the cottage with Steven when it gets to this stage, but steven is working in IOM..

In many ways Im very lucky the boys dont fight, kaos just likes vinnie to know hes there and watching.

here is the door.... this is about ten seconds of damage.

Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Do you think I need to bring that wee tart Toro round to cheer the boys up lol x
lol.........thats all the poor buggas need
Nicedog
Dogsey Junior
Male 

18-12-2008, 02:12 AM
Hehe,

Thought Shona had rotties, but must have been mistaken.

My rottie boys at the most curled their thongues when our bitches were in season. Sometimes they even put one paw over the other as a sign of utmost distress...
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 06:17 AM
My breeder friend in Lincoln is always regaling me with tales like this, so I know how much the boys, and you are suffering, hon.

Won't be too long, will it?

Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 08:06 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
here is the door.... this is about ten seconds of damage.
Whoops - yes I can see that you wouldn't have much of a house left if you tried to shut them away.

I bet her season feels like its gone on for ever...
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by Nicedog View Post
Hehe,

Thought Shona had rotties, but must have been mistaken.

My rottie boys at the most curled their thongues when our bitches were in season. Sometimes they even put one paw over the other as a sign of utmost distress...
awe you lucky sod, where your two used at stud?

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
My breeder friend in Lincoln is always regaling me with tales like this, so I know how much the boys, and you are suffering, hon.

Won't be too long, will it?

I hope not vicki... im tired, grumpy, my heads all wound up, I have a cough that would kill a sailor..... too much coffee and ciggys...its so much worse as im here alone with them, so im not getting out and getting a break from it,

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Whoops - yes I can see that you wouldn't have much of a house left if you tried to shut them away.

I bet her season feels like its gone on for ever...
It feels like weeks now, I havent bought a single bloody pressie this week for xmas, If I go out I have to shut them all in other rooms if gordons not here and its a quick dive to the shop and back..{hes working a lot this week so hes not around to much}
I ran out of coffee and cigys last night...so bundled vinnie in the car and did the high speed dash...
Nicedog
Dogsey Junior
Male 

19-12-2008, 04:42 AM
[QUOTE=Shona;1556959]awe you lucky sod, where your two used at stud?

They sure was Shona. My present sweet rottie is a granddaughter of my most beloved Kerberos.
Nicedog
Dogsey Junior
Male 

19-12-2008, 04:56 AM
But however sweet they behaved in my presence I would never have trusted them if I were not there
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >