View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 03:17 PM
awww bless them, big hugs to you all!! I remember when Mya had her first season, Fred has been snipped and he was still a nightmare, he lost so much weight worst of it is Mya's had a phantom pregnancy and her spey has to be delayed, so in 3 months ish we are going to have it all again.
Thinking of you all xx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Phew for a second then I thought you were discribing Patrick .....poor men doglets
poor Patrick,

Originally Posted by Fred&Mya'smum View Post
awww bless them, big hugs to you all!! I remember when Mya had her first season, Fred has been snipped and he was still a nightmare, he lost so much weight worst of it is Mya's had a phantom pregnancy and her spey has to be delayed, so in 3 months ish we are going to have it all again.
Thinking of you all xx
The time from one season to another seems to fly in, Im just so glad I got tegan jagged out this time, normaly shes in season right before holly so we have weeks on end without a break, Im kinda think the worst should be passed near the end of the week.........
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 04:09 PM
ive got it all to come! sadie is due to come in season on xmas(oh what a joy!) and with yoda still only young it wasnt THAT bad in june there was only two days when he was obsessed by her-i am actually dreading this time as he really is a mans mans dog now lol! and im going to stay with the inlaws over xmas and there is another male entire dog going to be staying there aswel :O good job there is enough room to keep em all seperate...i hope!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by gsdmad View Post
ive got it all to come! sadie is due to come in season on xmas(oh what a joy!) and with yoda still only young it wasnt THAT bad in june there was only two days when he was obsessed by her-i am actually dreading this time as he really is a mans mans dog now lol! and im going to stay with the inlaws over xmas and there is another male entire dog going to be staying there aswel :O good job there is enough room to keep em all seperate...i hope!
lol good luck, the timings a bugga but thats dogs for you, I find If I put vinnie and kaos out the room they go mental, but they are not nearly so bad if they can sit and stare at her in her cage,
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 06:44 PM
GORGEOUS as ever, even with the Sad Sam expression

For a sec you had me worried, wondering what was up!!!!

Awww, just look at that expression, poor boys - hope they get busted out of jail soon!!!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Another sleepless night for all, Im getting a bit strung out now....
kaos who is normaly my angels breath has suddenly became that b****** dog vinnie's the better behaved of the two just now,
im getting a tad crabit, and its not there fault, ITS MY FAULT,
for anyone who thinks having an entire bitch is a good idea with dogs.... watch this space for the vid coming..

I will put a bit of vid up for all to see and hear soon,
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 12:57 PM
Great thread, love it
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by kcjack View Post
Great thread, love it
you dont fancy adopting the boys for a few days do you ? lol

they have fallen asleep just now....im really giving serious thought to giving them a poke... bloody sure they aint kipping if im not...
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Shona - you meanie - let the boys sleep - they need their energy to keep you awake tonight, lol.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by k9xxb View Post
Shona - you meanie - let the boys sleep - they need their energy to keep you awake tonight, lol.
im just loading a video I took of them a min ago. My nerves are jangling now.......im so fed up with it all...
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >