Our sister sites
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-05-2012, 04:15 AM
Beautiful cats.

Originally Posted by Magpyex View Post
Gosh! I knew Bengals could be loud but I never knew they could be that loud

I looked after a Bengal for a couple of weeks for someone who had to go into hospital. He kept me awake at night and the two elderly sisters who used to live next door asked if I'd given birth without them noticing I was pregnant (I wasn't) as they could hear a baby crying constantly. It was the cat!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-05-2012, 08:10 AM
Stunning, and has given me food for thought on all the negative feedback I received about Bengal's living with other cats!
PB&J
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2012, 08:37 AM
Very pretty kitties
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-05-2012, 08:43 AM
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Stunning, and has given me food for thought on all the negative feedback I received about Bengal's living with other cats!

Luke, the one I looked after was a complete nightmare with my own cats and repeatedly attacked my old female with no provocation from her whatsoever. (The Bengal was a neutered male).

Part of the reason he made so much noise was that he had to be confined to the spare bedroom to keep him away from my cats and was less than impressed about that.
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by coventrycatfish View Post
I looked after a Bengal for a couple of weeks for someone who had to go into hospital. He kept me awake at night and the two elderly sisters who used to live next door asked if I'd given birth without them noticing I was pregnant (I wasn't) as they could hear a baby crying constantly. It was the cat!
I bet your neighbours were glad when you gave him back!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2012, 09:17 PM
They are just wonderful.
tattoogirl73
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Beautiful cats.

Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Luke, the one I looked after was a complete nightmare with my own cats and repeatedly attacked my old female with no provocation from her whatsoever. (The Bengal was a neutered male).

Part of the reason he made so much noise was that he had to be confined to the spare bedroom to keep him away from my cats and was less than impressed about that.
in our house it's bryan my youngest cat who starts all the fights. button and tigger have had the odd scrap over the years, but i wouldn't say she was the main instigator of them. she cries mainly when she's hungry or if she's decided that the litter tray she wants to use is too dirty for her. i bet our old neighbours in town were relieved when we moved out because she did most of her crying in the middle of the night
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2