Male 

14-09-2007, 01:20 PM
Arghh, just realise the date on that! haha, you're probably sorted now
growler
New Member!
Male 

24-10-2007, 08:54 PM
hi
i know this may be a bit late but might be of use to others ,same problem as yourself with alba save setting up a false mobile account with orange resulting in paying two mobile phone accounts valued more than £100.00 per month,after numerous calls to alba save who never answered day or night also 5 or 6 calls to orange my last attempt proved successful.i explained to orange what had happend for the 5th time and told them if they could not cancel the one phone account which i had paid for the last 3 months my only option would be to cancel my direct debt and use another company and to let them try to recover any outstanding debts which i had never signed for in the first place after being placed on hold for a few minutes i was told that the ficticous account was now cancelled and would be passed to their fraud debt and i would recieve no more bills for this and they are also checking to see if i can be refunded for the 3 previous months bills,AT LAST,
hope this can help someone
emily1981
New Member!
Female 

10-08-2009, 06:29 PM
Hi, I am Emily, I was mis-sold a contract by an Orange retailer 3 months ago.
I found this website on a mobile forum: link removed
I was skeptical but applied for an application form anyway.
I sent the application form back with £10.00 for admin cost and 4 weeks later
I received £140.00 in cash plus a letter from the company I got the contract
With and they have even lowered my tariff to a cheaper package.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-08-2009, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by crazycockers View Post
They asked us to set up a DD and Paul said he would rather pay the bills as they came in, but by us not paying will put a black mark against us should we want to take out another mobile contract in the future.
Why not just go over to a 'Pay as you go' contract Just walk into a phone shop buy a SIM and put £50 on it and then just top up when you get low.

Many years ago we had a monthly contract but I can't see the benefits of that now when Pay as you go is so simple and the calls are not much more than monthly contract.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4