register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Still freezing cold here. Felt better after a lemsip, deep breaths and out to do the yard, and that Monster, Zen had pulled the rubber matting out and was stymied by the bricks and kitchen carcass under it, but made a right mess, and I don't need it today. Its only one day she's not been out for goodness sake Only 4 bin liners for the tip and the cardboard trays my delivery came in. All done, feeling rubbish again, fire blazing, kennels cleared, yard hosed and they are having veal necks for tea, and I will have to bring more coal in, got wood and logs in already.
Want to go back to bed, but if I do then I won't sleep tonight, oh yes, that bluddy dog next door started barking at 10pm last night, lights were on in the kitchen and upstairs, can you imagine what would happen if mine kicked off like that. Somehow they feel its OK to let it happen, my head was banging in time to that irritating yap yap yap
Lynn, just get out, do what needs to be done and back again. Apparently its rain tomorrow, so you can hibernate now
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2017, 04:51 PM
Oh June, you poor thing you, trust Zen to misbehave today. Pity you haven't got someone near you who could walk them one at a time but particularly Zen who has so much energy to dispense. Just hope you feel better tomorrow.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2017, 05:13 PM
June sorry to read that you are feeling poorly, hope it goes soon, if I was nearer I'd have been there to help you, even if it was to take Zen out.
Griff pleased to see Deags is back to herself, hope you follow soon too
Moyra hope you get some sleep tonight, my leg not been good either, must be the weather.
Turned my house upside down today, can not find my Fitbit anywhere, it's a Fitbit one. If anyone has seen where I've put it can you give me a shout please
Lynn I went to Lidl too I do like to shop there, well done to your Mark
Sue hope you missed the idiots lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2017, 05:22 PM
Oh the bluddy yappy thing next door is at it
Thanks for the offer Mandy, you'd come back with your eyes wide and staring, Zen is one on her own, they're could never be another one, thank goodness
Stop looking for the Fitbit and it will magically appear, or maybe if you replace it. My brother has one of those, he has found out if he waves his arms about it works just as well
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2017, 07:20 PM
Haha my mums springer is one of those types TW, Buddy's def one on his own, well one of 2
Not fair having to listen to that dog
Rosie is currently sat giving me the your starving me look cos I won't share my toast terrible aren't I
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2017, 07:21 PM
Evening all freezing here today well felt like it. Off to work tonight I hate going out to work on these really cold nights. Once there not to bad.

Opps got to go or will be running late.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2017, 08:13 PM
Found out why the electric had tripped this morning, one of the heat lamp bulbs had blown. Luckily got another one, but will have to order a couple now. We've got warmer weather forecast for the next couple of days. I meant to order some before Christmas and forgot all about it. They are all tucked up nice and warm now
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-01-2017, 09:50 PM
Sorry to read you are suffering June, I suppose I am fortunate because I don't mix with people much, it's them wot do it

Hope you get over it soon.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2017, 10:07 PM
I try not to mix with people either, Harvey. I have to go shopping though, I expect thats how I got it.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2