Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2008, 12:07 PM

Restless dogs!

My two are in a strange mood today. They are both really restless. Usually after their morning walk and feed they'll play together for a bit and then sleep until it's time to go out again.

But today they're wandering around, Bryan keeps flinging himself on the floor and groaning, A is talking to me and whinging....

There's a few council houses around us that are having new fences put up so maybe the hammering and lots of strange people around are bothering them?

They're doing my head in anyway (the dogs I mean).
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-11-2008, 06:49 PM
2 things come to mind,new smells and curiositys,try a good run,not a walk, sometimes mine will whine if they cant see the noises they hear.....a visite to the site where they are building might help....sorry thats 3..LOL...phil
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Hehe, mine have days like this.

The way I see it, I have days like this so I can understand the way my dogs are feeling too... can't blame you though - mine do my head in when they won't settle as well! You'll feel so bad when they're being little angels again!

Takara never settles until the postman's been. As soon as he's been, she settles down but until then she barks at every little noise!
Very annoying and I find myself cursing the postman for not being here sooner!
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-11-2008, 07:19 PM
LOL,Lottie its every wed for me ,,the trash truck!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2008, 07:28 PM
lol! Takara couldn't keep track that well She knows the postie comes every day bar one, but she couldn't keep track of once a week, bless her spotty socks!
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2008, 05:49 PM
The council are putting in new kitchen and bathroom two doors down and a fence over the road today. The white vans have parked on the grass verge so we have a massive mud puddle instead of grass now

The pooches didn't seem too bothered today (although I was out at college for some of it).

They were ok yesterday once we'd been for our afternoon hike.

P.S. Phil - I don't do running