Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 10:53 PM

Pippin communicating.

Pippin the little ex wild one has been sleeping with Tassle and spending days in the house with me. It was easier that way for various reasons.

Tonight she is away and he is trying to tell me that he wants to go round to the caravan. He has come up 2/3 times and shown me what he wants. That is huge for him----it is such a shame I can't explain to him why he has to stay here!

Maybe he will realise when I let them out.

rune
gsdgirl:-)
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Pippin the little ex wild one has been sleeping with Tassle and spending days in the house with me. It was easier that way for various reasons.

Tonight she is away and he is trying to tell me that he wants to go round to the caravan. He has come up 2/3 times and shown me what he wants. That is huge for him----it is such a shame I can't explain to him why he has to stay here!

Maybe he will realise when I let them out.

rune
Oh Rune
it sounds really interesting, could you explain a bit more, i dont really understand!!
I would love to! xx
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 11:15 PM
I would love to understand too. This sounds like a lovely story, but I don't know the plot
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 11:19 PM
aww thats brought a tear to my eye,happy ones cos thats soo brilliant,but sad ones cos he doesnt understand....or maybe he does and he wants her home... boo-hoo
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 10:52 AM
Aww, my poor little Quin.

Tell him I will be home soon, he used to come and tell me if there was something he could not have, a couple of times, he has come round to the caravan in the day if there was something he could not do, or he had been left outside and wanted to go in, he used to take me round to the house, if the door was shut it was easy to see what he wanted, he did ask me to move Celt once, (who was lying int the door so he could not get in!) and he came round and told me he could not get a bone once as well!

Bless him
gsdgirl:-)
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2011, 10:58 AM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Aww, my poor little Quin.

Tell him I will be home soon, he used to come and tell me if there was something he could not have, a couple of times, he has come round to the caravan in the day if there was something he could not do, or he had been left outside and wanted to go in, he used to take me round to the house, if the door was shut it was easy to see what he wanted, he did ask me to move Celt once, (who was lying int the door so he could not get in!) and he came round and told me he could not get a bone once as well!

Bless him
Aww that is so sweet!
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by gsdgirl:-) View Post
Aww that is so sweet!
Yeah - he is an odd little duck and an amazing learning curve!!

...actually....to be fair....all my dogs have been that way!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post

and an amazing learning curve!!...actually....to be fair....all my dogs have been that way!
Which is a marvellous testament to your brilliant training, H

Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Which is a marvellous testament to your brilliant training, H

Tis nice of you to say so...but actucally the training with Pippin failed.....I followed lots of advice, given by lots of trainers, none of which worked. What he needed was time and patience, which, luckily, Mum was able to give him when I could not, everything (bar retrieveing the ball, which I will take credit for) has come from Mum.