Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2011, 01:26 PM

Ronnie; Pomeranian

Someone said how I hadn't posted any up to date pictures of his lordship welllll, he's nearly 10 and a half months now, and a right cheeky so and so! He's charming, devious, and knows exactly how to get what he wants. From a critical point of view, his ears are still too big, and he's very "slight" in bone not as chunky as the very flashy pom's one see's in the ring, but his breeder's dogs all retain the ethos of being a toy spitz that they always were as opposed to a flashy teddybear
To show what a mess he currently is!! We're going back to the breeders in a few weeks for a lesson on trimming and shaping, as he needs a tidy up as currently looks like a mess His coat is getting nice and thick now and more "stand offish" as it should be.

And then him just looking handsome and being all grown up
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2011, 01:28 PM
second picture is gorgeous, he is looking great!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2011, 01:31 PM
See why I can't stay mad at him when he runs off with things, shouts at me in a way only spitz manage to do, and schemes on how to steal the cats food
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2011, 01:49 PM
LAst shot is lovely, really nice Luke. If you could blacken the background it would be a superb portrait.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Cheers Dawn, was trying to do it but it wouldn't let me blacken it as a layer, hmnn bit of photoshop playing me thinks!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Great pictures! I love Ronnie - despite his "faults"
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2011, 03:33 PM
Lovely, that last foto is stunning - you wil treasure that one

I dont see any faults looks perfect to me and if the 'ring' people dont see that then its their loss as you say he shows his breed and isnt just a fluffy teadybear (although I would ppptthhbbbt his tummy )
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2011, 03:43 PM
Thanks both, by no means was I slating him...he's my boy! But I thought I'd point them out before anyone else chose too as with certain sectors of pom people they favour what imo, is a much more overdone dog In my eyes he is superior to every single pom there is, but of course I am bias The breed's called for a "foxy expression", i think he cuts that rather well!
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2011, 04:01 PM
I love him!! We (more I) need more pictures of him!!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Thankyou He's actually a nightmare to photograph as is a jester of a dog, he plays up for people and loves to play the fool doing his pom dancing and paw antics so most pictures end up a blur, or that mahusive fluffy tail smothering the lense, but I shall try!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >