Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2006, 04:31 PM

Yuk my dog is gross !!

Just been in the garden with the brunster and i was chucking his ball for him, i bent down and saw a large snail on the grass - merrily minding its own business making its way across my lawn........

by bending down obviously I drew Bruno's attention to the poor snail and it promptly got sucked into Brunos mouth !!!!!!!!!!!!!YUKYUKYUKYUK .

after much persuasion and without chewing said snail it got dropped back out again and the poor traumatised snail fell back onto the grass only to be poked and prodded licked and rolled over by the brunster.....

i had to physically drag bruno away from the snail as he was sooo interested in having it in his mouth again and even when we got to the gate he tried to bolt back to get another mouthful.....

he is disgusting and the poor snail will probably be so tramatised that he will stay where he is and get pecked by a bird or something....

bruno "!!! honestly !!!!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2006, 04:35 PM
This did make me laugh!!!!
Must be something about dogs whose forename is 'the'!
The biff always does stuff like that...if there's a spider, you know for sure it'll be him that stands on it or tastes it, Mo on the other hand like to lie down and watch stuff (probably trying to herd it!)...well, stuff except flies that he sucks to death then spits out!!!! ewwwwwww
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-06-2006, 04:45 PM
that is gross...

My mum's antique JRT rolls in slugs and snails all the time, grinds them right in to her coat...it's sick. She never tries to eat them though, just gets them slimey all over her.

They do/eat/lick gross stuff all the time... Then they jump up, and try to kiss us!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2006, 05:56 PM
eeeeeuuugggghhhh Bruno at least he gave it up eventually
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2006, 07:06 PM
LOL made me laugh Even worse when its half a dead bird the cat brought in