View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2012, 03:45 PM
I work 2 minutes drive from where I live so I pop home around lunchtime to let them out for a pee etc, but tbh I don't really think they need it. They're both used to being left for upto 6 hours on a weekly basis so being left for 4 hours is no problem. Especially as I walk them every morning before work and when I get home, so they get plenty of exercise. They do get a break Wed & Thurs as my parents have them overnight at theres which is nice for them and me!

The bottom line is without being in full time work I couldn't afford to have them!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2012, 03:52 PM
They are left in the kitchen during the day, and are fine about it...

In fact, when I was unemployed recently, I could tell the dogs were quite put out with me being at home. They wouldn't settle, and didn't actually want an evening walk, as they had been up and about all day. I completely ruined their routine...

As has been said above - I wouldn't be able to have dogs if I didn't work full time...
Jpepper
Dogsey Junior
Male 

11-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Depends. Weather etc.... I work full time during the week days so depending on the day of the week some dogs are kenneled during the day then get to hunt in the evenings but they also run the treadmill in the morning before work. Other dogs are just tied out in the yard until I get home then go on hunt or hit the treadmill.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5