Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
I don't think it's quite sunk in yet. I mentioned ''the baby'' to the Estate Agent today and burst into tears once I'd realised what I said.

Did most of you who miscarried fall again successfully straight after, or did it take time?
Firstly, I'm so very sorry for your loss x Any loss is devastating, I wish you and your hubbie well while trying to heal.
I had an ectopic last year (my first baby) and lost a tube. We've been trying since last December to conceive and no luck yet, so it's taking some time for us. I hope it's much quicker for you. I know some people who lost a baby and then got pregnant next cycle, so it does vary. I truly hope you recover well and have a forever baby to hold soon. I know how you feel xx
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 03:04 PM
Pidge, my Mum miscarried at 6 months with her first child (30 years ago) she was told to wait 6 months before trying again but didn't use any contraception and got pregnant 5 months later. She successfully carried my brother.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, I can't imagine what you are going through and I wish you all the best for the future, life deals you a hand and you just have to play it the best you can.

Hugs and love coming your way x x x
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 04:08 PM
so sorry xxx
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
Firstly, I'm so very sorry for your loss x Any loss is devastating, I wish you and your hubbie well while trying to heal.
I had an ectopic last year (my first baby) and lost a tube. We've been trying since last December to conceive and no luck yet, so it's taking some time for us. I hope it's much quicker for you. I know some people who lost a baby and then got pregnant next cycle, so it does vary. I truly hope you recover well and have a forever baby to hold soon. I know how you feel xx
Poor you, that is really tough but hang in there won't you, it will happen just taking abit longer with only half your bits ;o)

Thinking of you also xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 08:37 PM
I've been speaking to my sister Em...she took years of trying for a baby, she had about 6 miscarriages, was about to try IVF and fell for her daughter, who will be 12 this year. She had 3 more miscarriages after her, was told she would never have another baby and then discovered she was pregnant with her son, who is 5 now.

Miracles can and do happen, it just seems so sad that some people have to experience so much heartache before they get their little bundle of joy.

Thinking of you all and keeping everything crossed that you have that lovely big family that you dream of xxx
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 07:07 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
I've been speaking to my sister Em...she took years of trying for a baby, she had about 6 miscarriages, was about to try IVF and fell for her daughter, who will be 12 this year. She had 3 more miscarriages after her, was told she would never have another baby and then discovered she was pregnant with her son, who is 5 now.

Miracles can and do happen, it just seems so sad that some people have to experience so much heartache before they get their little bundle of joy.

Thinking of you all and keeping everything crossed that you have that lovely big family that you dream of xxx
God, how awful for her, she must have really been through it. Hope that isn't the case with me, but I will never give up xx
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 07:19 AM
Pidge ((hugs))

Before I had DS, I had 2 MC's (one at 8 weeks, one at 12 weeks)

For the first 20 weeks of being PG with DS I was terrified. I know you are grieving (I was a mess after mine) but I think you are young, so dont give up hope.

If you want to talk..feel free to pm me xx
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 07:22 AM
Originally Posted by Kerriebaby View Post
Pidge ((hugs))

Before I had DS, I had 2 MC's (one at 8 weeks, one at 12 weeks)

For the first 20 weeks of being PG with DS I was terrified. I know you are grieving (I was a mess after mine) but I think you are young, so dont give up hope.

If you want to talk..feel free to pm me xx
Thank you for sharing! I'm 35 (36 in March) so not as young as I'd like to think, which worries me.

No more stories about 2nd MCs though please, makes me nervous! ;o) xx
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 08:13 AM
Hey hun don't start worrying about recurring miscarriages. From what you read 1 is VERY common, more? Not so.

Last year 4 of me and my friends were pregnant.

3 of us lost our first baby, all before 12 weeks.

One gave birth to a healthy baby boy - she was 40 years old, the rest of us were all in our twenties.

Since then, the other 2 have given birth to healthy babies (one gave birth at 29 weeks, eek, but he is absolutely fine) and I'm past the 24 week mark now in my pregnancy.

So I'm sure all will go well, good luck xxx
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
Hey hun don't start worrying about recurring miscarriages. From what you read 1 is VERY common, more? Not so.

Last year 4 of me and my friends were pregnant.

3 of us lost our first baby, all before 12 weeks.

One gave birth to a healthy baby boy - she was 40 years old, the rest of us were all in our twenties.

Since then, the other 2 have given birth to healthy babies (one gave birth at 29 weeks, eek, but he is absolutely fine) and I'm past the 24 week mark now in my pregnancy.

So I'm sure all will go well, good luck xxx
Thank you! Love you for that.
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >