View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gina&Jaz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-04-2007, 10:59 PM
Mum and I both adore Chump, but Mum says five dogs is enough - crazy woman!
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2007, 11:22 PM
Second week running I've missed it!! A friend dropped round just before it started and I didn't want to be rude....
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2007, 07:20 AM
I can't believe Chump isn't wanted. He has a lovely sprouty face, also really pleased that one of the judges, Kay, has offered whomever has chump free training classes for the rest of his life! I really hope he finds a decent home.
Feel sorry for Casper though as I think Huey is really letting him down. Sounds like Albert will probably be staying with Clive as apparently he is already living with Clive lol!
Becky
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2007, 07:35 AM
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
Second week running I've missed it!! A friend dropped round just before it started and I didn't want to be rude....

Next week why not set your video to record it just in case you have any more surprise visitors

I was out at training with Hoki last night & OH recorded it for me - had a very scarey moments when I thought he had got it wrong as I couldn't find it on the tape!
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2007, 08:48 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Next week why not set your video to record it just in case you have any more surprise visitors
Ha ha, that would be good, if I could figure out how to use the thing! The kids can manage to play vids in it, but anytime I think I've figured out how to record I discover, no I haven't!! So gave up on that ages ago.

I'm gonna have a nosey online to see if I can find any clips from the programme to watch so I'm up to speed.
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2007, 09:00 AM
Out of interest; cos we have yet to catch an episode....
Has anyone been watching the kids "The Underdogs" that is on Friday evenings? I was wondering if the kids are handling their dogs any better than the celebs....
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2007, 09:34 AM
Out of interest; cos we have yet to catch an episode....
Has anyone been watching the kids "The Underdogs" that is on Friday evenings? I was wondering if the kids are handling their dogs any better than the celebs....
I haven't seen any of it but my Mum said she had seen a bit & thought that most of the kids seemed a bit out of their depth - e.g. not really sure what they were supposed to be doing & this transferred down to the dogs too. Mind you, I think she only saw it once, so that might not be a fair reflection.
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2007, 11:34 AM
Thanks Hali,
I'll have to make an effort to watch it on Friday... perhaps my two kids might pick up some tips on how to behave with the dogs!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2007, 01:17 PM
It's on Thursday this week. I thought they were really good myself.
Becky
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-04-2007, 01:19 PM
I'm in love with Chump and would have him in a heartbeat, but my mums saying no cos we're getting a mal in sep(hopefully). Is three dogs that much harder than 2???

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
I haven't seen any of it but my Mum said she had seen a bit & thought that most of the kids seemed a bit out of their depth - e.g. not really sure what they were supposed to be doing & this transferred down to the dogs too. Mind you, I think she only saw it once, so that might not be a fair reflection.
seen last weeks and some of the week before and have to agree with your mum, also some of the kids are getting off with everything whilst others arent which i dont think is fair, however the wee boy calum on it is quite good and is doing everything at cosmos(his dog) pace instead of grabing her collar or shouting at her etc. and they are a really good pair

I'm gonna have a nosey online to see if I can find any clips from the programme to watch so I'm up to speed.
Ive still got it on the sky plus, so i could try recording some of it and send it to you, will have to do it later though, cos mums watching the tv just now
Page 13 of 20 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »