Female 

31-07-2009, 09:15 PM
Amazing pics as always. xxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

31-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Fabulous pictures of Loki, Rosey! My two love the beach at Seamill too and it's less than 30 minutes from me. We should arrange to meet up there sometime soon before the summer is out and give the dogs a run around.
Aw that would be lovely and Loki would love to meet you and your lovely dogs as well Will pm you when I hear I am going there again - we were there nearly every night this week!

It is a brilliant place to go to with dogs! We have been to Portencross as well but it isn't as good, I don't think.

Thanks again

Take care.

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
i'll just agree with everyone else about what stunning photos you take! but then you do have a rather stunning model there too.
Many thanks, LP My friend, Grant, takes the pics so will pass on your lovely comments to him about his photography. Loki just loves her piccies being taken

Thanks again.

Take care.

Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Great pictures
Many thanks, Tassle Loki says thank you as well

Take care.

Originally Posted by monkeydonkey View Post
Amazing pics as always. xxx
Many thanks and will pass on your lovely comments to Grant when I next see him.

Take care
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2009, 06:22 AM
More fantastic photos, Rosey. The photographer is really talanted!

Loki looks stunning, as always
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

01-08-2009, 07:11 AM
Hun great piccies once again of your gorgeous Loki . . . . she will have to give my Sasha some lessons on how to play in the sea . . . My Sasha is a big woose when it comes to the sea . . . !!!!

x x x x
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-08-2009, 09:53 AM
She is beautiful, fantastic pictures, wish I could get shots of mine so stunning.

Take good care.

Seoniad
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2009, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Aw that would be lovely and Loki would love to meet you and your lovely dogs as well Will pm you when I hear I am going there again - we were there nearly every night this week!

It is a brilliant place to go to with dogs! We have been to Portencross as well but it isn't as good, I don't think.

Thanks again

Take care.
Aw, if only I'd known you were there a lot this week! Ah well, not to to worry! Next time, Rosie. I'll await your PM and Molly and Roxy are looking forward to meeting you and Loki.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

01-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
More fantastic photos, Rosey. The photographer is really talanted!

Loki looks stunning, as always
Many thanks Vicki - Grant is really good at photography and he does capture Loki's spirit in the photos

Loki really loves the water

Again, thank you.

Take care.

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Hun great piccies once again of your gorgeous Loki . . . . she will have to give my Sasha some lessons on how to play in the sea . . . My Sasha is a big woose when it comes to the sea . . . !!!!

x x x x
Aw thank you Penry. Loki is a right water-baby!! I am sure Sasha will start to like it - throw her favourite toy into the water, or a frisbee and I bet she will go in after it!! Loki loves the waves and bounds over them to get her toy back!!

Again, thank you and Loki says thank you as well.

Take care

Originally Posted by SibeVibe View Post
She is beautiful, fantastic pictures, wish I could get shots of mine so stunning.

Take good care.

Seoniad
Aw thank you, Seoniad, Loki says thank you as well Grant does capture her well, wish I could take piccies as good! Pity you hadn't been at Seamill when we were there, I am sure he would have taken pics of your dogs for you! You never know, perhaps we will bump into you one of these days

Take care

Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Aw, if only I'd known you were there a lot this week! Ah well, not to to worry! Next time, Rosie. I'll await your PM and Molly and Roxy are looking forward to meeting you and Loki.
Yes, it was a shame that you weren't there. I did see a couple of wee Westies there, funnily enough!! I do love Westies. I used to watch one for a neighbour and it would wait for me every night coming home from work so that I could take him out walkies!! On Sundays he would be at the window watching for me as well, as he knew I took him out on Sundays! He was lovely. He went to The Bridge many years ago now though.

Anyway, I will pm you to let you know when I am going - or, if you see lovely sunshine in the evening, you could try it. Grant parks in the carpark just past the derelict hotel and the road is to the right - if you are coming from the Largs direction, or if you are coming from Ardrossan direction, it is on your left, just past the hotel that is still used! The car park is at the bottom of the road - Handyman Road is the name of the road.

Take care and hugs to Westie
alady??
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-08-2009, 11:42 AM
looking very beautiful as always, great pics Rose.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2009, 01:20 PM
gorgeous pics.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

01-08-2009, 08:17 PM
Oops - Westie - I got it wrong - it is Hyndman Road and not Handyman Road!! The derelict hotel - was once a hotel but is all closed up now! Sorry!! Had a "senior" moment

Originally Posted by alady?? View Post
looking very beautiful as always, great pics Rose.
Many thanks AL Loki had a great time.

Take care.

Originally Posted by chaz View Post
gorgeous pics.
Many thanks Chaz Will pass on your lovely comment to Grant.

Take care
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2