Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2016, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
To continue - must have pressed the wrong button :-
a relentless wind coming straight down from the north, makes one long for a holiday home in the sun.
Neither hens nor pigeons would leave their respective houses and lofts this morning so after feeding and watering everybody got locked up for the day, I'll go round in a while to check they are all OK. Doubt they'll have moved far off their perches apart from eating, drinking and in the case of the hens laying eggs (hopefully).
Hope everyone is fit and dandy - back later, bye fer now.
I don't blame the hens or pigeons
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2016, 03:02 PM
Amber is urgent to get out here again for her third walk of the day, however it would mean a long time between going out in the morning so trying to put her off for a while. The sun has actually come out not sure about the wind but it should be more pleasant to take her out in a while.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-11-2016, 03:17 PM
It has been pouring it down here but stopped now with some moments of watery sunshine. And, at 10C/50F, it's mild compared to what it's been.

I've walked the dog three times and managed to escape rain - so far.....
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2016, 04:37 PM
Relentless all day here. Was washing up and I saw Keshi come out to her door and sit there, must be fed up of this by now, seen Mabs just now as she heard me come down from the shower and was hoping for tea I think. Its all ready (chicken breast, veg, cottage cheese and yogurt) but a bit early yet.
Painted a good bit of the ceiling, walls are now done right up to the door and over it. Next thing is to go back to the window and paint the rest of the wall there and some ceiling, then I have to move everything over to the painted bit and finish the ceiling and some end wall. One wall is papered and although marked with coffee stains I managed to get them of. This means moving the wardrobe, and emptying it first (its full of old sheets and throws for the girls) its the only piece of furniture I have left from a lovely bedroom suite that I had to take to the tip it was so badly marked. Nigel took the bed and burnt it for me. Once I've painted I'm going to see if I can get the carpet cleaned before I buy a new one, it was very expensive but it was off white, despite much cleaning and hoovering by me I've never got the marks off. Got into Photobucket today, Hurrah, and found this piccie of the room when I did it up

Wouldn't want to give you nightmares so no piccies of what it ended up like once I'd taken my son in because I felt sorry for him, needless to say the only person I feel sorry for now is me, for being such a bluddy fool
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2016, 04:54 PM
Afternoon everyone not long back. Lovely catch up with friend her dad is very ill.
So the usual tears between us both me reminiscing her of what's to come plus laughter about past times and general catch up chat.
Journey over not to bad bit wet and some rain but copped a lot on the A14 when I hit Suffolk not literally almost all the way home to Norfolk.

Hope people got dogs out without getting to wet and that hens and pigeons are still safely tucked up warm and dry.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2016, 05:28 PM
Afternoon all. Realy tired on my 6th 10 hour night tonight then got 4 days off bar a first aid course Friday daytime. Raining when I got in this morning and raining when I got up so I am taking a guess its rained for the the day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2016, 05:50 PM
thanks, Barry love my monkeys. hope everyone else is ok, goodnight God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2016, 05:51 PM
Just a quickie as I am back from the cinema from seeing Fantastic Beasts and suffice it to say it was Absolutely Brilliant. Have a good evening peeps.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-11-2016, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon everyone not long back.
Just looking in quickly to check you are back

Rain did ease off this afternoon but I just took the dogs on a local walk (Sapiston) which is where Casey picked up that sheep poo we don't go in that field anymore
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-11-2016, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
found this piccie of the room when I did it up
The fact you can post a piccie shows you are really getting to grips with everything, onwards and upwards from now on eh
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >