View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2016, 10:42 AM
Weather is appalling here heavy rain and this afternoon 40 mph winds
Haven't done any painting for a couple of days so going to make a start in there this morning.
Lynn safe journey to Essex today.
Zen was asleep when I checked last thing before I went to bed, and bone dry this morning so she has at least got the sense to stay where she is warm and dry. They are all tucked up in deep beds this morning, Cariad stuck her head out so I knew she wanted it in bedothers ate at the speed of light and back to bed.
Sue glad to hear you reclaimed your son eventually, poor man hanging about for hours in the cold.
Nippy I read you have dreadful weather down there, so stay indoors, no taking Tango for spin on the Prom
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2016, 10:48 AM
Morning everyone,
Horrible morning out there, wanted to take Rosie out for a proper long walk, but can't even get her out on the garden
going to get cleaned up, fingers crossed it stops raining before I go to work at teatime
Lynn have a good day with your friend
Brenda a very big happy birthday to Tyto, he's a gorgeous boy
Sue glad your son turned up eventually, bet he was shattered with the trains running so late, mind I bet you were too
TWeed love the teddy bear
Norma hope you have a good day too
Moyra hope you stay warm
TW I was annoyed Honey G stayed, knew she would- felt for Ryan cos he wasn't good
Right will attempt to move myself to do something
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2016, 11:30 AM
I am afraid I am sick and tired of the reality programmes on tv. I cannot be bothered to follow them. I like the Chase and Pointless and I flick between the two to see which is the most entertaining at the time. I'm, afraid I am glue to Monkey world, Monkey life or anything to do with the Monkeys in Dorset. I think that is because we used to have a capuchin called Gino who I loved very much. He has passed now but in some ways I wish I had taken charge of him when my marriage broke up but that was impossible.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2016, 12:15 PM
Just walked Amber again for her mid day walk and am sneezing like mad again. Nobody about out there, mind you it is not very pleasant. Have a good afternoon all.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-11-2016, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Very wet here too but at least it has stopped raining.

Off to Essex today to see my friend Julie for lunch. Hope the weather brightens up hate the journey in the rain.
But the rain must be moving South as I've just looked out the window and it's 'orrible You'll most likely catch it on your trip so hope it's not too bad and will look out for something from you tonight. At least I only have to go 4 miles to Knettishall with the furries and I may well chicken out and just go 1 mile to Sapiston
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2016, 01:25 PM
Given mine a lunchtime bone, they grabbed them and ran back to bed. Managed to skip out as much as poss as no one wanted to go outside. I'll do the big house when they have their tea and fend them off if they try to come in before I'm finished, if its a quick do it'll be the first time for ages, so once won't hurt them if its still bad out there.
Fire lit, sat watching news with bacon, cheese and tomato butty and a mug of tea. Back to painting after Doctors has finished
Not spoken to anybody who thinks Honey G should even be in X Factor never mind still in.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-11-2016, 01:33 PM
Moyra

One for you as you like monkeys

gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-11-2016, 02:20 PM
Good day one and all - 'orrible 'ere - cold, wet, grey
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-11-2016, 02:27 PM
To continue - must have pressed the wrong button :-
a relentless wind coming straight down from the north, makes one long for a holiday home in the sun.
Neither hens nor pigeons would leave their respective houses and lofts this morning so after feeding and watering everybody got locked up for the day, I'll go round in a while to check they are all OK. Doubt they'll have moved far off their perches apart from eating, drinking and in the case of the hens laying eggs (hopefully).
Hope everyone is fit and dandy - back later, bye fer now.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2016, 02:32 PM
I've finally managed to get Rosie out on the garden, she ran out, did what was needed & ran back in, she's now curled up asleep. I had to go into town for my mum in law, I'd rang to make sure she was ok & shed said she'd not realised Billy had no food left, so I nipped out to get her some. It's awful out there, really wish I didn't have to go out to work.
Love that pic Tweed
Good afternoon LG
Right going to put kettle on & the heating before Tony & Lauryn get home
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >