View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-05-2006, 01:02 PM
thanks again everyone for your very in-depth advice! seems to me there is alot more to raw feeding than i first thought.

i was reading the victoria stilwell book today and she says not to feed raw! i suppose it is going to be trial and error on my part isn't it? i'll let you know how i get on. thanks again everyone! x
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2006, 01:21 PM
like V.S on TV and she may even be ok as a trainer but that don't make her a nutritionalist does it

I'm no expert but it is plain to see the difference in how the dogs are doing and that's what is good for me
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-05-2006, 01:29 PM
heres a question for you.....my girl bronte has an upset tum at the mo, am i best waiting til she is okay before i start her on raw? she had me up 3 times during the night......bless her! dont know what she's eaten, but she wouldn't eat anything yesterday. have not given her anything today yet. i have some chicken thighs that i was going to feed them tonight, but maybe i should wait.

i'll definitely need to invest in a food processor though! are raw veg okay to feed or liquidised only? as mine love carrots and sam loves cucumber!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3