Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2016, 07:29 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 23rd Ocober

Good morning folks, quite a bit colder out there this morning, not looking forward to walking Amber, but she must want to go. I had a nice lay in until 8 this morning felt quite wicked.

Lovely picture of the girls Eileen, boy have they grown.

Well hope all our lovely folks are coping with the weather and the cold, so stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-10-2016, 08:03 AM

One of my international prize winning photos

Good morning all members of the human race

The scientific theory I like the best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline baggage
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2016, 08:47 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope yu have a nice quiet day and enjoy your walks with Amber

Lovely photos of the wee ones Eileen, you can just see the mischief if the eyes of that little darling

Lovely here today. Teazle been out and have also put a load of washing out instead of tomorrow as my sister is coming for the day. Just cooking today and if his lordship feels he wants to go out for a stroll this afternoon otherwise it will be just me and the little girlie

Have a good day and stay safe. Hope all four and two legged are feeling better today.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-10-2016, 08:51 AM
Good morning all. Still chilly here but I must away soon to a dreaded superstore for dog food and other provisions. Hate the journey and the place, far too 'peopley' for me being part hermit.
Eileen, in answer to THAT nosey question I would say 'No, they used a turkey baster' lol, that should shut them up!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-10-2016, 09:50 AM
Cold here, nice blue sky and sun is out. I think the wind is coming from the Arctic!
Training this afternoon, think its woolly hat time and wrap up warm today. Zen still not in season, but bet she'll be a thorough nuisance again as she is revving up for it. Odd bits of damage here and there, nothing like she had been doing.Went out to check on them before I went to bed last night, opened the door and she lept at me,near had a heart attack as she'd been asleep all night. Sent her back in and she went straight to her place and lay down. I looked this morning and the area was flattened so she must have been there all night. Fluffed all the shavings up, skipped out, swept up and came in because that wind is cutting
Glad to hear you are having a bit of a lie in Moyra, think the hour goes back next weekend doesn't it.
Have a lovely day Sue, nice and peaceful with not much to do.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2016, 10:47 AM
I had forgotten we still have the hour change to come.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-10-2016, 11:06 AM
Plunged into darkness every afternoon for 6 months
Beautiful day here, much prefer dry and cold to wet and cold
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2016, 12:45 PM
Afternoon all. Much prefer early daylight in the winter. Don't mind darker afternoons. Been out shopping as it is a beautiful day here in sunny lancing. Going to have moussaka and sprouts for lunch. Yum and glass of wine. Have a good rest of day peeps.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-10-2016, 04:53 PM
Good day everyone - quiet though it seems to be on here. Hope all are well and that the "day of rest" has been just that for everyone.
Quiet here - bit of same old same old - having got the Mem safely away on her trip to see her mother in darkest welsh wales I took off with the dogs for a good walk across the top of the moor. It's an area so wild and awkward to access that even the more intrepid hikers give it a wide berth so I was assured of a peaceful walk without let or hindrance from the great unwashed! lol ! The weather stayed really nice, mostly bright but cold and only a couple of brief spots of cloud (which didn't stay long).
The pic of the mute swan is absolutely fabulous, by the way! Have no photographic ability myself but even if I did - I doubt sincerely whether it would be anywhere near that mark!
Oh Brenda - mouse's akas and sprouts! Glad you like such fare for I feel sure I would be hors de combat if I attempted to eat such a lunch! Just for the record (I feel a distinct dearth of knowledge in the murine sphere) just which bit of the mouse is it's "akas!"
Pork chops for me - a much safer prspect I feel.
Well done on the lie in front Moyra - hope you feel the benefit of it.
June - good luck with the training - hope things go a little smoother this week for you.
No sign of Griff - do hope that she isn't suffering from some sort of backlash after the meds mix up!
Will be back later - take care all, bye fer now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-10-2016, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
so I was assured of a peaceful walk without let or hindrance from the great unwashed! lol !
'evening Gordon As it happens I was out on Knettishall Heath this afternoon, I choose a route which is also generally free of people We did meet one couple with a smallish dog, I watched as Casey walked, yes walked, slowly up to him and about 5 yards away stopped. I could hardly believe my eyes He's so good now that he often has a quick sniff and walks away and it's Lara who does all the play and chasing around.

Regarding your 'lost post' from the other night, I think it's happened to all of us at some time and dam frustrating it is too I could be wrong (Where 'puter things are concerned it's not unknown ) but maybe it was a case of too many words I have a vague idea that there is a limit, I expect some Mod. will come along in a minute and put me right

Soon be time for dinner (Dogs that is not mine ) so will attend to that and look in again latter.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >