Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 06:46 AM

Viewing tonight

We're going to see my house tonight at 6 - I will then know what it's like inside and whether we might consider it.

We have decided to rent ours out so we will be able to get that house if we decide to go for it (and if we're not outbid)

As our house is so close to the uni, I have been told that when I go to university (if I get into Sheffield) I can live here rent free with Takara! It depends how nice the new house is of course... but it's a good thing to know!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2005, 07:22 AM
hope it works out for you Lottie
pawprints
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-09-2005, 07:30 AM
Good luck, Lottie! Lucy
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 07:43 AM
Hope all goes well Lottie....
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 07:50 AM
Fingerscrossed Lottie!
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 08:27 AM
Fingers crossed Lottie
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 09:12 AM
Thanks all - we'll see how it goes. I think there's a couple that mum and dad want to view (another is even bigger house but I'm not sure about garden)
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2005, 09:47 AM
We went to see THE house last night!

It's GORGEOUS!
Mum and dad fell in love with it straight away. it's in a prime location, surrounded by professionals and older residents so not the silly yobs you get here.
A private road so no passers by
It has a drive so I can park up to the house
A secure back garden that Takara would LOVE
A utility room where Takara could live rather than the kitchen, that way when mum comes in late at night from work, she doesn't wake her up
4 cellars!!
The living room
Kitchen
Toilet/shower room
Upstairs you've got two bedrooms (very nice but also VERY Small)
one bathroom (with a roll top bath - mum was VERY impressed)
then upstairs again the master bedroom

It was beautiful. The other nice thing is, you could move in next week, he's selling it with furniture (great for us, our furniture is staying here because we're letting it) and it's fully painted and the floors are stripped. WOODEN FLOORS! I love wooden floors! No more hoovering dog and cat hairs out of the carpet!

there's a sink in every bedroom and the people that were there before the guy who's selling it were a charity so they had it all insulated, roofed, floorboarded and added plug sockets.

It's beautiful - 2 large gardens for my baby as well!
There's a woodland behind the house aswell so we just have to step out of the house into the woods! At the same time, it's near the city centre and there's a place up the road where lots of people walk their dogs, but all are on leads so i'll feel quite safe!

The only thing is - there's been a lot of interest. If we decide to go with this one (we're going to see a couple more yet) we're hoping that us letting ours will work in our favour because he's already moved out, he just wants to get rid of the house now, and we can move in straight away. So hopefully that will work for us!

I'll let you know how future viewings go, but everything about it was beautiful!

Keep your fingers crossed!