View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-06-2005, 09:25 AM
Well guess whta it is looking promising, i have sent various PM to people on DW, who i know keep multiple dogs and cats, on advice on what it is like to have so many, i have just emailed Florries breeder, who owns the cats, to ask her, as she has 7 dogs and 5 cats, so i think she would have erm, lets say a fair few stories to share.
ooh i hope we do hav eone, id love another cat, and so what in a few years time if we get another dogs, they r only ickle terriers, and the cats are only ickle kitties, oooh i do hope this all goes in my favour
ill keep u posted
best wishes
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally Posted by Lu-1
Well guess whta it is looking promising, i have sent various PM to people on DW, who i know keep multiple dogs and cats, on advice on what it is like to have so many, i have just emailed Florries breeder, who owns the cats, to ask her, as she has 7 dogs and 5 cats, so i think she would have erm, lets say a fair few stories to share.
ooh i hope we do hav eone, id love another cat, and so what in a few years time if we get another dogs, they r only ickle terriers, and the cats are only ickle kitties, oooh i do hope this all goes in my favour
ill keep u posted
best wishes
ow i bet your excited! and as long as your mum is happy about getting another cat which one do you like from the pics?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2005, 09:47 AM
From last night I thought your Mom said No at the moment what changed her mind?
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2005, 10:15 AM
hi Luke

I have six cats (four Siamese, 2 moggies) and three dogs, it does make it a busy house, although cats are much more independent than dogs. Is Florrie ok with the cat you already have? She is only young herself so she may actually enjoy having a kitten to play with once it gets big enough, I have always found kittens very good at fending for themselves and i know in my house the dogs defer to the cats, especially the Siamese. It helps that two of my Siamese were born here, and were first introduced to the dogs at 4 weeks old, so they are very close and have no hesitation at cuddling into the dogs and going to sleep.
As long as you have plenty of room inside and out I don't see why you should have any problems, although from the photos you will probably have to spend a bit of time each week grooming the cat.

Hope it works out for you
enerosar
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-06-2005, 11:50 AM
Its all upto your mum, but here we have 9 dogs and 5 cats, 2 of which are house cats (1 frightend to go out, 1 still cant jump after breaking his pelvise) they all get on ok, 3 of the dogs hate 3of the cats but other than that they just ignore each other.
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by Lu-1
they r only ickle terriers, and the cats are only ickle kitties, oooh i do hope
best wishes
hi Luke
just to point out that you might have a little terrier but i think that when the kitten it fully grown it will be as big as your dog, the Cross that you are thinking about are 2 large breeds so you could end up with 1 BIG cat
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3