Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-06-2005, 12:29 AM

Ooh Kittens, help me please

Help everyone,
The lady i brought Florrie from has just had a litter of kittens, little persians cross Maine Coons. They r gorgeous little babies, and nearly ready to go to their new homes. There is 1 in particular that is absoloutley gorgeous, and its a queen. And the worst thing is she has said that we could have 1 for nothing, as long as we went to collect it and took Florrie down to Hampshire to see them. Now i dont know what to do.
I havent brought it up with my mum yet, but i think her heart would melt if she saw them.
I suppose we have got the room for an itsy bitsy kitten, we only have the 2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 rabbits and a Guinea-pig, sounds a lot but its nothing to what we have had. And now i dont know what to do, we were talking about another cat, around the time we got Florrie as have got the space, and we have allways had more then 1 cat, and we have had a persian b4.
SOmehow i have a feeling that one of the little angles will be coming to the hotch potch house,
Another big thing is the travelling, it is a good 5 hours drive, last time they brought Florrie to us, as they were visiting family in Nuneaton not too far away.
I suppose we could make a day of going to Hampshire, its really nic ethere, and we could take the dogs, and go exploring, my auntie does only live two shakes away from Liss, so we could go and see her.
I really dont know on this one, help me PLEASE!!!!!!
I've got pictures if u want to see them
best wishes
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2005, 12:31 AM
Go for it, sounds like you've already made your mind up! Not only will you get a new little play thing but a day out as well!!! Why not???
Not much help am I!!!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-06-2005, 12:44 AM
I have made my mind up, but now i need to get my mum round to my way of thinking, hem hem.
It sounds awful but the rabbits and guinea-pig r old, they were one of my oldest out of all of them b4 the fox killed them, they aint gonna be around 4 ever, and we agreed no more outside animals after what happened to the rest of them.
As i am home schooled, i like little babies to play with, and then i like when they r all old and saggy, and sleep around ur neck, and purr all the time LOL.
I know im norty, but here r some pictures of them that she sent me the r soooooooooooooooooooooo cute
best wishes

Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2005, 07:19 AM
They are so gorgeous.....love the little grey one..
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-06-2005, 09:01 AM
Well my mum has gone out for the morning to see my aunt, and bring her back to have sunday lunch with us, i feel i should show her these then, i know she is going to kill me, but she allways does at first, whenever i suggest a new pet, then she usualy wamrs to the idea.
Right now working on how to propose the idea?
best wishes
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-06-2005, 09:49 AM
Hi Luke if you are around all the time a time a kitten sounds great and I am sure you will look after it well..the kittens are cute .. I am a siamese or smooth coated cat person myself (I would like to steal erazes cat ) Just come straight out and ask your mum..she can only say yes or no!!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2005, 09:53 AM
Go for it! Heck if you cant, then get one and send for me

Just make sure its a male cat, for some reason I cant have female cats
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-06-2005, 09:54 AM
Mmn, i think so, plus it would be a nice day out, i think though about the asking part, i am going to one of my aunts this evening, my mum is staying here, as she has lots of 'correspondance' to sort out, i think i might change her screensaver to text flying across the screen, and type it in there LOL
ooh i really love them, when we went to see Florrie, when she was 5 weeks, i fell in love with their cats then, and now they have babies,ooh we have had every cat, moggies, persians, siamese everything, but there r 2 particular kittens, that i like and would have too see which ones were queens.
best wishes
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-06-2005, 10:31 AM
Right i am waiting for an email telling me which kittens r the queens, but i still need advice on what to do?
best wishes
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-06-2005, 11:03 AM
Any more advice anyone?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >