Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-01-2011, 08:17 AM
Ahh he is cute, well done you for saving him
BonniesMummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-01-2011, 10:43 AM
He is so funny, last night he ate a stock cube! silly boy. were not used to puppies!

Hes certainly a little sweetie, but we have all decided he isnt staying, we love him and we could keep him, but i was originally going to be looking for 3-4 year old dog, who was a bit more mellow because of our 8 year old dog. Rocky does love having him to play with but he is getting a bit peed off with him constantly nosin him to play and eating all his toys!

Alfie is such a young dog I know he would find a home quick so it makes more sense we try and find him a perfect home because that isnt us, we will "do" and he didnt find a home he would probably stay, but hes so young it makes sense to try and find his perfect match.

Whoever that may be.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2011, 08:10 PM
oh, he is soooo cute! I cant believe he was going to be PTS!
BonniesMummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Its ridiculous isnt it, she said rescues were full which I am sure they are, but what kind of a person wouldnt wait?! He has got much better with his toilet training, he goes outside 80% of the time and has finally done a wee on his walk today, he hasnt done that before, its as if he was afraid.

He loves to play bless him!
michelle_m
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Uhh he is lovely good on you for saving him some owners think they can disgard their dogs as though they are rubbish
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3